Author Topic: Local services  (Read 16112 times)

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
Re: Local services
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2013, 02:04:09 pm »
Did you consider telephoning Customer Services for Arriva Buses to complain?

Your paper bus ticket had on it both the telephone number and driver ID.

Offline tonyf

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2013, 03:09:25 pm »
You're right, I should of complained but being on holiday, a bit cynical and someone who's nature is 'just take it and let's crack on' I didn't do anything about it, perhaps I should of done. 

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2013, 03:49:52 pm »
Correct,

You see for many decades there has always been a bus depot in Llandudno Junction where drivers used to change shifts at the bus stops surrounding that depot.

Since it closed down not too long ago, drivers now seem to use company cars to travel to designated locations for a change of drivers.

The last time it happened to me was outside Maesdu Golf Club.

It was a strange experience because the driver just sat at his wheel and did not inform passengers what was happening.

We thought his bus has broken down until a replacement driver arrived after five minutes in the company car.

If the system is not working then the management of Arriva Buses need to know and I am sure they would have welcomed your feedback.

If you still have your bus ticket then it may not be too late to phone and complain.

Offline tonyf

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2013, 03:59:18 pm »
You've convinced me! Though I don't have the ticket I have the number to phone, the bus number I was on and approximately the time and location. Watch this space!

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2013, 04:11:38 pm »
Will do.  ££$