Author Topic: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?  (Read 1393812 times)

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Reply #8250 on: May 15, 2020, 01:43:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hugo, I think they have moved into Trinity Square, it is going to be difficult, convincing them to go back up the Orme.

There were 20 or more in Rectory Lane and Church Walks the other afternoon. My OH and another chap herded them into St Georges' grounds for their safety and everyone elses.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

SteveH

• News Editor
« Reply #8251 on: May 15, 2020, 02:47:06 PM »
There were 20 or more in Rectory Lane and Church Walks the other afternoon. My OH and another chap herded them into St Georges' grounds for their safety and everyone elses.

Probably wishful thinking on my part.    :(

Blongb

• Ad Free Member
  • I love living in Llandudno
« Reply #8252 on: May 16, 2020, 07:57:09 PM »
We had 3 big Billy.s out the back of ours last night and as a consequence we managed to get rid of a large pile of privet cuttings with out having to buy a bin from Brysons and it probably saved a lot of the gardens further down Hill Terrace.  *tumble* 
-- Now I can only sit and stare--

SteveH

• News Editor
« Reply #8253 on: May 23, 2020, 10:09:34 AM »
Second home owner says it's 'only fair' he gets council tax rebate while he can't visit in lockdown
Michael Singleton, who has a property in Llandudno, said he understands why he can't visit North Wales.

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #8254 on: May 23, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »
Second home owner says it's 'only fair' he gets council tax rebate while he can't visit in lockdown
Michael Singleton, who has a property in Llandudno, said he understands why he can't visit North Wales.

If the chap spends 50% of his time in Llandudno then 50% of his time is spent in Cheshire so why has he not already claimed Council Tax relief from the Cheshire Council?   
Perhaps he should try that and see what the reply is from that English Council