The Local > Three Towns Policing Issues

Policing Issues Discussion

<< < (2/60) > >>

Pendragon:
Regarding the Police open day what a good idea  ;D if my lads were younger I would definitely bring them along.  Slightly concerned about the * Have your fingerprints taken and climb inside a real police car will fingerprints be discarded or kept on record? can you have mug shots done too  :laugh:

Nah joking aside its an excellent idea Mike and I hope it does well.

PC Mike Smith:
Ha!
Yes Pendragon, i agree the wording of the Fingerprint part could have been a bit better..
What happens is the Children can have their fingerprint done which is then converted into a Keyring for them to take away..
They can also get in the Police cars and control the lights, radio and sirens etc...
It is planned to be an Annual event.

Hugo:
It's not an urgent matter but do you have the contact details of the Community Officers for Colwyn Heights?    I believe that the officers have changed in recent years and don't have the present contact numbers.
Nice to see you back on the forum Mike.   $good$

Trojan:
They can also get in the Police cars and control the lights, radio and sirens etc...

I just hope little "Johnny" doesn't put an APB out over the radio and leads officers on a wild goose chase.  8)

PC Mike Smith:
Hi Hugo
The Neighbourhood Policing Team and contact details for Colwyn Heights are as follows

Community Beat Manager
PC Lynette Farley
Lynette.Farley@nthwales.pnn.police.uk

Neighbourhood Policing Sergeant
Sgt. Andy Kirkham
Andrew.Kirkham@nthwales.pnn.police.uk

Community support officer
PCSO Karen Bennion
Karen.Bennion2@nthwales.pnn.police.uk

Hope this helps,

Mike

Navigation