Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

DaveR's Interesting Properties Thread

(1/53) > >>

DaveR:
Just a thread for me to point out interesting properties for sale in the North Wales area. Please feel free to add your own in if you spot any.

DaveR:
First up is the former Ball & Boyd Auctions Rooms in Back Madoc Street, Llandudno. It's been empty for quite a few years now and the selling price has been steadily reduced to the current 290,000. It now has Planning Permission to be an indoor Market Hall.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fester:
It might be a shorter list if we were to list the properties in Llandudno which are NOT for sale. 

The Parade Pub on Church Walks always strikes me as a potential goldmine of a property.

Given that The Queen Vic is thriving so well, a new and innovative restaurant or themed bar should rake it in.

Merddin Emrys:
'First up is the former Ball & Boyd Auctions Rooms in Back Madoc Street, Llandudno. It's been empty for quite a few years now and the selling price has been steadily reduced to the current 290,000. It now has Planning Permission to be an indoor Market Hall.'

I wish it could still be an auction house, I remember buying good second hand kitchern units there in 92 for a house we had in Blaenau Ffestiniog.

Pendragon:
I've always fancied the idea of having a Welsh themed bar concentrating on modern and traditional Welsh food like the Bistro in Conwy.  Surely most people are sick and tired of the usual "Brake brothers/Woodwards" frozen food.  A bit of Max Boyce and Tatws per Minud that's what Llandudno needs.  :D

Conwy could do with it too  $walesflag$

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version