Author Topic: menorca  (Read 5302 times)

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
menorca
« on: May 25, 2011, 05:28:37 pm »
 :)Just spent a week in Arenal en Castell on the island ,nice beach  a few lovely restaurants,went for a meal in Fornell;s,on the beach in Cala Galdana ,visited Citudella and Mao where we went on a hour catamaran ride lovely. Z**

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
Re: menorca
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 05:57:22 pm »
That's a lovely relaxing Island Wrex, I had a fortnight there some years ago and stayed in Cala Galdana which is a small beautiful resort with a horseshoe shaped bay and tall limestone cliffs.
I'd love to live in one of them houses overlooking the bay, what a cracking view from there.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:39:17 pm »
 Yes Hugo it is a cracking place to visit, but we have to come home to keep a eye on ourCouncillors. WWW

Offline Hugo

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:16:51 pm »
I'd love to be able to go back to Menorca because it was such a nice place and wouldn't mind owning one of the houses on the cliff top in Cala Galdana because of the views from there.
Glad you're back though because someone needs to keep their eye on the Councillors. Keep up the campaigning Wrex.    $good$

Offline hollins

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 04:52:21 pm »
They are still selling the gin lads and there is graffiti here too.

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »
the gin bottles are exactly the same as thirty odd years ago, I don.t recall the rabbit droppings though

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 08:32:35 am »
 :o Junip a lotta rabbits ! _))*
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline hollins

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 08:17:51 pm »
This was a Fred Olsen cruise ship leaving the harbour this afternoon to the rather loud sounds of "Twist and Shout."
Is that Yorkie waving to me?

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 09:10:25 am »
Is that Yorkie waving to me?

And I thought I'd got away with it!   
No not me, Hollins, I will never be seen again on the deck of any of Fred Olsen's little rowing boats until he cleans up ALL of them from Norovirus.  This has been the major item of discussion on TA and CC this year.
We had to cancel our May Cruise due to them not being honest about the situation aboard Boudicca where we had booked to go on the St Petersburg Cruise.
 :rage:
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline hollins

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 05:27:08 am »
Back in Wales now but this is what I enjoyed most about the Menorca trip, the fabulous sunsets, different every night.