Author Topic: St David's Hospice Events  (Read 16070 times)

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
    • www.stdavidshospice.org.uk
St David's Hospice Dawn Walk
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 02:47:33 pm »
Sunday 14 August 2011
A women only,sponsored 9 mile walk from Conwy to Llandudno (return)
Starting at first light: 4.15am registration
Help us reach 500 walkers this year! Download your form at : http://www.stdavidshospice.org.uk/download/74
St David's Hospice - providing end of life care, free of charge, to adult patients from North West Wales
www.stdavidshospice.org.uk

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: St David's Hospice Events
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 05:19:19 pm »
St. David's Hospice are looking for volunteers to help man (or woman) their Charity Shops in the area. They are especially looking for volunteers at these shops- Colwyn Bay (afternoons), Rhos on Sea (weekends) and Beaumaris (any time). If you can help, call them for an informal chat on (01492) 879058.

http://www.stdavidshospice.org.uk/article/14

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 05:52:23 pm »
Too many charity shops and not enough volunteers.   My OH does her bit 2 afternoons each week.    Gets her out from under my feet!    >>>
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline llandudnotrust

• Management board member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 05:13:42 pm »
I have been told that the Bollwood event is cancelled which is a great shame as I was looking forward to it :'(

Offline Trojan

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 02:18:35 am »
I have been told that the Bollwood event is cancelled which is a great shame as I was looking forward to it :'(

I presume you mean the Bollywood Ball?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139259389479504

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 11:56:49 am »

I presume you mean the Bollywood Ball?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139259389479504

Due to unforseen circumstances the Bollywood Ball has been cancelled. But there will be a St David's Hospice Christmas Ball on Saturday 17th December 2011 So for all those who were intending to come to the Bollywood and are disappointed, don't worry you can still enjoy the all the fun of hospice ball! It will be in a grand heated marquee in the grounds of Fugro Robertson, Llanrhos....... more details to follow...  Fundraisng Team, St David's Hospice
St David's Hospice - providing end of life care, free of charge, to adult patients from North West Wales

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 12:04:37 pm »
Too many charity shops and not enough volunteers.   My OH does her bit 2 afternoons each week.    Gets her out from under my feet!    >>>

If you are interested in volunteering in our charity shops, please contact the hospice on 01492 879058

We have shops in the following towns:

Llandudno Junction 155 Conwy Road
Llandudno 9 Lloyd St, LL30 2UU 01492 871751
Craig Y Don 19 Mostyn Avenue, LL30 1YS 01492 860504
Rhos on Sea 31 Penrhyn Avenue, LL28 4PS 01492 544569
Colwyn Bay 34 Penrhyn Road, LL29 8LG 01492 533166
Conwy 17 High Street, LL32 8DE 01492 593719
Porthmadog 142 High Street, LL49 9NU 01766 513155
Beaumaris 4 Church Street - 01248 810 403
Llanrwst 3 Watling Street, LL26 0LS 01492 641516

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
Re: Friday 24th June - Bollywood Ball
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 12:06:12 pm »
Due to unforseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled.
Fundraising Team, St David's Hospice

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 12:08:33 pm »
ST DAVID’S HOSPICE - SUMMER FETE

Saturday 30th July 2011
1pm – 4pm

In the Grounds of St David’s Hospice, Abbey Rd, Llandudno
Bric-a-Brac, Books, Cakes, Plants, Games, Home Made Items,

Jewellery Stall, BBQ, Bouncy Castle, and much more….
In the event of bad weather, the event will take place inside the hospice.

Admission: Adults £1 Children 50p
01492 873664

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 12:15:14 pm »
Hog Roast in aid of St David's Hospice

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
Summer Fete - Jewellery
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 04:55:40 pm »
Do you have any unwanted items jewellery items, new or old, if so please drop them into St David’s hospice, Abbey Rd, Llandudno. Our volunteers will clean, mend and box ready for the Jewellery stall at the hospice fete. 01492 873664

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
Re: St David's Hospice Dawn Walk
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 12:57:11 pm »
Sunday 14 August 2011
A women only,sponsored 9 mile walk from Conwy to Llandudno (return)
Starting at first light: 4.15am registration
Help us reach 500 walkers this year! Download your form at : http://www.stdavidshospice.org.uk/download/74

Watch our video - Dawn Walk - Sun 14th August 2011
http://animoto.com/play/dpdiDhtHNSw5g59TJewKMQ

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
SUMMER FETE
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 12:16:42 pm »
-

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
Easy ways to raise funds for St David's Hospice- with no cost to you...
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 04:36:12 pm »
For further info please contact the fundraising dept: 01492 873664

Offline STDH

• St David's Hospice
Donate your Scrap Car and raise money for St David's Hospice
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 04:40:31 pm »
Donate Your Scrap Car
St David's Hospice has teamed up with Giveacar, the UK’s largest scrap car and vehicle donation service. The service organises the free collection and recycling of any car or vehicle, anywhere in the UK. St David's Hospice is able to benefit either from the scrap metal value of the car, or if it is more valuable, the sale price at auction. You can donate a car to St David's Hospice at our page on the Giveacar website. www.giveacar.co.uk/donate-a-car-to-charity/st-davids-hospice
How Does It Work?
Giveacar works in conjunction with the largest nationwide car recycling network to coordinate the donation of cars. Any car that is donated will either be sold in a salvage auction for its salvage value, or disposed of at an Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF). Their salvage partner guarantees a return for every car we give them - regardless of condition!

The process is very simple. When you call or email Giveacar, they will arrange a convenient time to send round a tow truck. Your vehicle is picked up by the largest vehicle manufacturer approved car recycling network in the UK. They will pick up any car, at no cost to you, and either sell it at a salvage auction, or dispose of it through an authorised treatment facility. Either way St David's benefits!

Three Easy Steps
1. Contact: Fill in Giveacar's online car donation form or call them on 020 0011 1664
2. Collection: A collection agent will arrange a convenient time for vehicle collection within 7 days of your initial inquiry
3. Donate: Depending on a vehicle's state of repair, it will either be sold at auction or disposed of at an Authorised Treatment Facility. Giveacar receives payment after the sale or disposal. They then make a donation to your chosen charity and you will be sent a receipt from both Giveacar and the charity.