Author Topic: West Shore Issues  (Read 360334 times)

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
Re: West Shore Issues
« Reply #1125 on: March 27, 2020, 11:22:05 pm »
They don’t go too far out, but what I’ve noticed lately looking downg off invalids walk the way the channels have changed close in in the middle I fear many people are going to get cut off closer in, last week a lady asked if you can walk over to pen I said it looks that way doesn’t it But it’s not. We take the dog in the car to west shore as she’s terrible at walking but they say we can’t take a dog in car for the walk, great walks around llanrhos but she will only walk to the end of road 🤭.take care both of you hopefully see you soon.

Offline Cordyline

• Management board member
« Reply #1126 on: March 28, 2020, 01:44:14 pm »
About time too !
Car park closed

Offline Meleri

• Genealogy & Research team
« Reply #1127 on: March 28, 2020, 02:15:18 pm »
Pleased to see that car park has been closed Cordyline, yesterday when I went on the Webcam there were 8 cars in the car park. Why don't people just stop being so selfish & listen, what part of 'only walk from your home' do they not understand. It's about time stupid inconsiderate people were fined. They have also had to closed off the car park just past Aberconwy Park on the Morfa, as that was getting busy too.

Offline SteveH

• Management Board Member & Newsgroup Editor
« Reply #1128 on: March 29, 2020, 12:42:37 pm »
Reported on FOWS
"Spotted remains of a social gathering on break wall steps below toll house would normally have picked up and binned but had no gloves with me. A dog walker said she'd seen a group of teenagers there yesterday"

I also read on FB that there is also broken glass in the sand ?  ?    best to be careful anyway.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #1129 on: March 29, 2020, 12:57:04 pm »
It's disgusting behaviour, it's a wonder the teenagers weren't reported to the Police by anyone who saw them.

I had a couple of nice walks in the countryside last week and saw a number of dog poo bags on posts or on the paths,  I'm glad that I didn't see anyone dumping the bags because that type of action spoils it for the majority of decent dog owners

Offline Cordyline

« Reply #1130 on: March 29, 2020, 01:01:23 pm »
Alcohol & drugs: the scourge of society

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #1131 on: March 29, 2020, 01:29:03 pm »
It's disgusting behaviour, it's a wonder the teenagers weren't reported to the Police by anyone who saw them.

I had a couple of nice walks in the countryside last week and saw a number of dog poo bags on posts or on the paths,  I'm glad that I didn't see anyone dumping the bags because that type of action spoils it for the majority of decent dog owners

Think there will be many more discarded dog poo bags now that the litter bins have been sealed up.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #1132 on: March 29, 2020, 02:40:47 pm »
Sadly, you are probably right Nemesis but that doesn't excuse those irresponsible dog owners.      All they have to do is carry the bag home because after all they should be walking home and not driving
I don't think that it matters to a certain type whether there is a bin or not, they will just do what they have always done

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1133 on: March 29, 2020, 03:07:47 pm »
It's so annoying when I see the bags just dropped anywhere we always bag it and will walk till we find a bin, anyway Hugo it keeps my hands warm 😂🙈 in the bag mind you.

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #1134 on: March 29, 2020, 05:37:09 pm »
 $fan$
It's so annoying when I see the bags just dropped anywhere we always bag it and will walk till we find a bin, anyway Hugo it keeps my hands warm 😂🙈 in the bag mind you.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #1135 on: March 29, 2020, 06:17:55 pm »

UGH  dirty boy Norman     :o

Offline SteveH

« Reply #1136 on: May 06, 2020, 12:01:34 pm »
A lot of activity around West shore/Abbey rd/Church walks, this morning, I am assuming it is Jenkins the council contractor, clearing sand from the pavements, and hopefully the roads as well, they are using quite heavy machinery for the job, a skid steer with brush attatched, and a 6 tonne dumper truck.

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #1137 on: May 06, 2020, 02:09:18 pm »
I wonder if this work is essential.

The grass on the large school field at the rear of Ysgol CyD was cut yet again earlier this week.

Was that essential?

Offline SteveH

« Reply #1138 on: May 22, 2020, 10:36:44 am »
Very rough down here, sand making it's way towards Northshore  &shake&             

Offline Blongb

• I love living in Llandudno.
« Reply #1139 on: May 22, 2020, 12:23:42 pm »
Glad I live on the North shore Steve, nice and tucked in around the courner of the Bay, it is a lot more windy around the back though $walesflag$
Quot homines tot sententiae: suus cuique mos.
(There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own view.)