Author Topic: Bus timetables outside railway station  (Read 398 times)

ormegolf

• Ad Free Member
    • Great Orme family golf
Bus timetables outside railway station
« on: April 30, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »
  Travellers arrive by train at llandudno wanting to go up the Orme by bus. The bus timetable outside the railway station shows an hourly service. But it doesent stop there. It stops at the bus shelter on the other side of the road around the corner. The timetable there shows it as well. Correctly. But a stranger would never ever guess that

ormegolf

• Ad Free Member
    • Great Orme family golf
Re: Bus timetables outside railway station
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »
     Glad one person liked my post. Probably like me he was waiting outside the station and saw the bus he wanted driving past on the other side of the road in the opposite direction. Even more bitter for me. I spent many years driving buses on stage carriage work.

Bri Roberts

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 10:58:51 PM »
The bus timetable also states the same bus 26 picks up at The Palladium but it doesn’t.

It actually picks up across the road at Bus Stop B outside the butchers.

Bri Roberts

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 06:39:30 PM »
We visited the Summit this afternoon and was surprised to note the bus stop at the Summit was displaying a single bus timetable for the 25 bus, which does not visit the Summit any longer.

Furthermore, it is dated May 2014.

It truly is disgraceful that visitors are unaware that they can catch the number 26 bus down in town and visit the Summit for a £1 fare, as recently highlighted by Fester.