Author Topic: Lost your email  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
Lost your email
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:46:00 am »
Hello Dave, this a personal message the moderator of a Facebook site, I think it called something like memories of Rhos on sea has asked me to ask you if you have any old photos of Rhos and would you let him show them on this Facebook page. I said I would ask you. I will of course give you his name etc.
  What do you think? And do you have any? Mike ormegolf

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
Re: Lost your email
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:05:14 am »
 His name is mike Williams and the page — residents old and new in Rhos on sea and mochdre

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 09:03:31 am »
Hello Dave, this a personal message the moderator of a Facebook site, I think it called something like memories of Rhos on sea has asked me to ask you if you have any old photos of Rhos and would you let him show them on this Facebook page. I said I would ask you. I will of course give you his name etc.
  What do you think? And do you have any? Mike ormegolf
Hi Mike, all the photos I have are on the Forum Gallery - if he goes there (will need to sign up for Forum, I think) and does a search on 'Rhos', then everything I have will pop up. He is welcome to use any he wants on his Group by right-clicking on the photo and saving it, a plug for the forum on his Group would be nice.

Photo Gallery:
http://threetownsforum.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=media

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 09:14:31 am »
Thanks Dave. As you know I grew up in Rhos and anything I can do to help the Facebook page I will do.
  How r u ? Not seen you fir very long time. Fester is the only old forum member that I see often.
  I am back in Goa for the winter. Weather not good for me at all with my dubious chest. It’s around 34 degrees, but not nice clear heat. Far from it. Hazy sky, hardly any breeze, lift a glass of beer and it feels a ton weight.
  But hopefully it get better in a few days, temp drops a bit and maybe sky becomes clear. Mike

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 09:46:29 am »
Well, its 10 degrees and pouring with rain here in Llandudno today!

Take it easy until the weather clears, and enjoy your sojourn in Goa.