Author Topic: Billy Evans  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Cambrian

• Genealogy & Research team
Billy Evans
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:01:13 pm »
Sad to hear that Billy Evans (ex Jubilee Street and latterly Norman Road) has died.  Billy was formerly president of the Royal British Legion Branch, a past Mayor of Llandudno and remembered by many as a good soccer player and served on the FAW executive. Condolences to Alwena and Gareth.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Billy Evans
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:22:45 pm »
Sad to hear that Billy Evans (ex Jubilee Street and latterly Norman Road) has died.  Billy was formerly president of the Royal British Legion Branch, a past Mayor of Llandudno and remembered by many as a good soccer player and served on the FAW executive. Condolences to Alwena and Gareth.

... not to mention a past president of the Llandudno Darts League.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 01:18:55 am »
and goalie for Llandudno Amateurs.

Offline PhilMick

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 09:32:26 am »
I don't remember Billy but I noticed my brother in law, Peter Ferguson. Standing 3rd from left

Offline Robbie G

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:15:26 pm »
Dear Billy missed the news of his death , he was a genuine friendly man can anyone name the rest of the football team ,recognise John Ridler  & Archie Kipling .

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:23:55 pm »
L-R: Ken Jones, John Ridler, Peter Ferguson, Billy Evans, Derek Ridler, Glyn Lister, Archie Kipling, Walter Shields, Alf Davies.

Sitting: Chris O’Mahoney, Mike Duncalf, Neal Thomas, Gwyn Hughes, David Hughes (Simon)