Members' Lounge > Help Centre

Recommend A Local Business

(1/42) > >>

DaveR:
This is a thread for you to sing the praises of a local business that you've been impressed with.  Can be any type of business, but it has to be locally owned and independent. Let's give some praise where it is due...  :)

I'll kick off with Coffee Illy in Conwy. Tucked down the side street that links Castle Street to the Quay (Lower Gate Street?), this little coffee shop is one of the best in Conwy. Not the cheapest but the coffee is always good and the staff are friendly and efficient. Ground floor isn't very large but there are also tables on the First Floor. Give it a try.

Pendragon:
I would like to nominate Mollys Cafe by the railway station in Llandudno, (was Sarah Js) You can not beat the cooked breakfast, I go there sometimes before work. £2.99 for the small breakfast and I can't eat it all. Well worth a visit I promise you.  Its clean and tidy, nice staff and you can see Dave cooking from your table. I was really impressed and now we go there all the time.

Fester:
I would like to give a mention to MozBroz.

Dave and Kevin Morrisey are general builders, joiners etc.  Based in Llandudno.

They did a marvellous job of fitting out my shop, very quickly, skilfully and a very reasonable price.

I have gven them further work since.... and will soon have my new kitchen fitted by them.

They are very good, very reliable ... and very nice blokes too.  (that always helps)

Pendragon:
I would also like to nominate Mandy at the Gold Mine, the indoor market in Llandudno. I bought a new engagement ring the other day at a very fair price. In fact she gave me £45 off it, She also gave me a very good deal on a load of broken jewellry. In fact the only problem is whether I tell the hubby. ;)

Fester:
Errr...   why do you need an engagement ring,  if you already have a husband?   am I missing the point?   

Are you intending to commit bigamy?

Get your money back,  quick!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version