Author Topic: Suggestions for car storage for 3 months in local area  (Read 1191 times)

mondie

Suggestions for car storage for 3 months in local area
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:55:31 AM »
Hello forum,

The saga of finding a house for our move in a couple of weeks drags on. Looks like we have settled on a house but it does not have a garage for the time being. I have a weekend car that needs secure storage and wondered if anybody knows of any local options? There is a storage place in Rhyl but I would rather have the car close to or in Llandudno if possible.

I haven't been able to find any single car garages available for rent. Any ides would be appreciated :)

Cheers,
Simon

Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Suggestions for car storage for 3 months in local area
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 01:22:37 PM »
Any reason your car can't just be parked on the street Mondie?
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

mondie

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 03:06:06 PM »
Its an old Evo that I want to store outside of the weather and prying eyes.

TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 05:19:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello forum,

The saga of finding a house for our move in a couple of weeks drags on. Looks like we have settled on a house but it does not have a garage for the time being. I have a weekend car that needs secure storage and wondered if anybody knows of any local options? There is a storage place in Rhyl but I would rather have the car close to or in Llandudno if possible.

I haven't been able to find any single car garages available for rent. Any ides would be appreciated :)

Cheers,
Simon

The 4 bedroom house at the top of Old Road on the Orme is up for rental with Estate Agent  Robbie Howarth of Llandudno Junction.

mondie

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 08:20:19 PM »
I spotted that one last week but alas no garage, and with three kids and all our crap, it would be a squeeze. Shame though as it's in an area I would really like to live.

Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 10:56:05 PM »
Recently modernised wasn't it Medz?

What happened to the lady who lived there, and through that stressful construction process?
Fester...

TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 04:03:03 PM »
Margaret, the lovely little lady who lived there, unfortunately passed away around 18 months to 2 years ago. The house has been greatly refurbed inside and out and i think the work was completed just before she died.

Simon, Margaret's son, was still living there on his own  I think but the house was empty and the To Let sign was up when we came back from holiday a few weeks back.

Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »
Margaret, the lovely little lady who lived there, unfortunately passed away around 18 months to 2 years ago. The house has been greatly refurbed inside and out and i think the work was completed just before she died.

Simon, Margaret's son, was still living there on his own  I think but the house was empty and the To Let sign was up when we came back from holiday a few weeks back.

Sad to hear about the lady, I used to travel down on the bus with her.
I hadn't seen her for a while, but didn't know she had died.
She put up with an awful lot during that building work, 2012 I think.
Fester...

mondie

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 09:58:53 PM »
I was going to start a thread and then remembered I started this one last year. Unfortunately, my car is being kicked out of its storage on Anglesey and I am back on the hunt for somewhere to store my car. We are still renting the same house we committed to when I started this thread so that means no garage :(

Does anybody know of dry secure storage in the local area that they could suggest for a 3-6 mth period?

Thanks in advance,
Simon