Author Topic: Incompetence: CCBC (and other Public Bodies and Statutory Undertakers...)  (Read 51327 times)

SteveH

• News Editor
Re: Incompetence: CCBC (and other Public Bodies and Statutory Undertakers...)
« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2020, 03:12:29 PM »
What;s new ? ?

Gwynedd council tried to stop hotel's solar panels even though HQ has them just next door.

Planning inspectors have overturned the refusal of planning permission for solar panels on the roof of a Gwynedd hotel, despite the council having such panels on the roof of its own headquarters just yards away.   ref DP

Blongb

• Ad Free Member
  • I love living in Llandudno.
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2020, 05:24:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Planning inspectors have overturned the refusal of planning permission for solar panels on the roof of a Gwynedd hotel, despite the council having such panels on the roof of its own headquarters just yards away.   ref DP

Is the Gwynedd Hotel a listed building? The Council building next door isn't, so it wont be subject to the same regulations. It will be no different to me looking out at the Monstrosity they are planning to build right in front of my place, where they will enjoy the benefits of modern double glazing but I can't put it into mine. Its a mad world we live in and no mistake.
Quot homines tot sententiae: suus cuique mos.
(There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own view.)

SteveH

• News Editor
« Reply #317 on: October 27, 2020, 10:12:41 AM »
Possibly what the future could look like ..............

Bingo machine used to select chair of top council committee - and the winner got 8,700 pay hike
A row has broken out among Labour's Conwy council group after group leader ousts sitting chair.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #318 on: October 27, 2020, 03:32:08 PM »
No Steve but this idiot that is the leader of the labour group needs stringing up. Whoever voted him in needs their heads testing.