Author Topic: whiteley family  (Read 4436 times)

Offline erimus

Re: ralph whiteley
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 11:58:34 am »
please do not share any info with this person about Ralph, she is a nutcase who is stalking him

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 01:29:07 pm »
Thanks Erimus for posting that info.    On the internet you don't know who you are dealing with so you have to be careful and I was a bit concerned so that's why I posted my final comment on here.

It's a shame, because people like that can spoil it for the vast majority of genuine people who follow this forum and post on it.

From experience in litigation I can only suggest that each incident is recorded with the date, time,  place etc  in fine detail just in case the matter is taken further.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 02:02:39 pm »
I'm locking this topic for the moment, as we now see 'Cookie;' has made several attempts to obtain addresses which we don't release.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
Re: whiteley family
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 02:05:59 pm »
Can I also reiterate that addresses must not be shared via the forum or through Messages unless you know the person with whom you are dealing extremely well.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.