Author Topic: Ian Haslock  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
Ian Haslock
« on: February 04, 2011, 08:41:37 pm »
I was sorry to hear that Ian passed away on the 26th January 2011 aged 63.   We grew up together on the Creuddyn Estate in the days where everyone knew everyone. My thoughts are with his family at this sad time and for Tonyf who used to come back to the town to see him.

Offline tonyf

Re: Ian Haslock
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:17:08 am »
 :(Thanks for that Hugo. Some of the things we got up to when we were young still brings a smile to my face.  Ian is having a 'humanist' funeral and myself and another friend of Ian's Phill P are travelling up from Portsmouth to pay our final respects to a good mate!

Offline hassie

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 01:17:51 pm »
I was sorry to hear that Ian passed away on the 26th January 2011 aged 63.   We grew up together on the Creuddyn Estate in the days where everyone knew everyone. My thoughts are with his family at this sad time and for Tonyf who used to come back to the town to see him.

Offline hassie

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:21:22 pm »
Hello I'm Stella Ian Haslock's wife.
Thank you all so much for your sentiments about Ian. He is the love of my whole life, my life without will never, ever be the same. I'm so in love with him and always will be.
I truly hope that everyone that knew him will be able to attend his funeral and afterwards at the County bar, which was Ian's local.
My love to all who knew Ian.
Stela Haslock.
xx