Author Topic: Guitar Teacher in Llandudno  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Steve_Great_Orme

Guitar Teacher in Llandudno
« on: March 15, 2016, 12:12:01 pm »
Hi
Does anyone know a guitar teacher in Llandudno for someone wanting to do grades in classical guitar?
Steve

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
Re: Guitar Teacher in Llandudno
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 09:46:25 pm »
Hi
Does anyone know a guitar teacher in Llandudno for someone wanting to do grades in classical guitar?
Steve

My brother teaches guitar but is based in Llandudno Junction (2 mins from train station/bus stop)
if that's any help to you.
Valar Morghulis

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
last minute again
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 08:46:22 pm »
Extravaganza time has crept up on me. Tomorrow I need a black bow tie , very long white socks, a pipe and an easy one, safety pins. I know myself to head to boots for those. Pipes used to be easy, but nowadays I m not so sure. Anyone any ideas? Mike

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 08:57:13 am »
A sports shop may have the socks, Wool Corner ( Lloyd St Madoc St corner ) will sell black ribbon which you could tie in a bow. They will also sell safety pins. If you tell Di the owner what you need the ribbon for she might have something a bit stiffer like grosgrain. As for the pipe ????? over to someone else !
Do we still have a fancy dress shop? If not there is a place in Colwyn Bay opposite Stermat I think.

Good luck Mike, I shall probably see you tomorrow....look for the feathered hat ! ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 09:30:22 am »
Have been up into the attic Mike and had a rummage ! We have bow ties in scarlet, white and bright blue ! No black I'm afraid, but you are welcome to borrow one of our offerings. At one time we must have had black, but it looks to have gone the way of all evil as they say. ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.