The Local > Local Businesses

Jasmine Robinson - Dog Trainer and Behaviourist

(1/2) > >>

Jasmine Robinson:
FREE: 7 Top Tips For A Great Dog Walk PLUS 10%OFF Long Distance Training Plan, simply enter your name, dog's name and email at alldogsneedlove.co.uk

My name is Jasmine Robinson,
Dogs are my passion, my love & my life.
I have been a Dog Trainer for 5 years, but have only recently created my website- www.alldogsneedlove.co.uk- which I am rather proud of and I hope you like it too.

My aim is to enlighten other dog owners of ways to live in harmony with their canine friends, using positive training methods only.
I am based around Conwy, I am available for 1-2-1 Training Lessons and I offer ongoing Support Plans.

I have also created a Long Distance Support Plan to assist anyone, anywhere within the UK but especially those that live too far to train 1-2-1.
For more information, please visit www.alldogsneedlove.co.uk.

Fester:
Hi Jasmine...

I hope your training programme extends to refraining from sh%tting all over the Pier in Llandudno?  ?{}? ?{}? $fan$ $fan$

born2run:
"simply enter your name, dog's name and email at "

My Dog doesn't have an e mail Jasmime?  :rage:

Jasmine Robinson:

--- Quote from: born2run on June 16, 2015, 11:05:03 am ---"simply enter your name, dog's name and email at "

My Dog doesn't have an e mail Jasmime?  :rage:

--- End quote ---

Yes you are quite right, that doesn't read well. Thank you for pointing that out, however I don't think I can change it now?

Jasmine Robinson:

--- Quote from: Fester on June 15, 2015, 11:53:08 pm ---Hi Jasmine...

I hope your training programme extends to refraining from sh%tting all over the Pier in Llandudno?  ?{}? ?{}? $fan$ $fan$

--- End quote ---

Excuse me?  :o If you have a dog with such problems then possibly they are ill/ over excited/ nervous or it may be due to the diet they are on. If this only occurs at the Pier then it will most likely be anxiety or over excitement. I could help you address these issues and get to the route of the problem. If this also occurs elsewhere, then I advise first, you take your dog to be checked by a vet to make sure there are no underlying medical problems. After that I would be happy to assist you with canine nutrition advice and help you create a delicious diet for your dog that is not only more digestible for them, but cost effective for you too.

I hope that helps,
Kind regards :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version