Author Topic: Jasmine Robinson - Dog Trainer and Behaviourist  (Read 6616 times)

Offline Jasmine Robinson

Jasmine Robinson - Dog Trainer and Behaviourist
« on: June 15, 2015, 09:46:10 am »
FREE: 7 Top Tips For A Great Dog Walk PLUS 10%OFF Long Distance Training Plan, simply enter your name, dog's name and email at alldogsneedlove.co.uk

My name is Jasmine Robinson,
Dogs are my passion, my love & my life.
I have been a Dog Trainer for 5 years, but have only recently created my website- www.alldogsneedlove.co.uk- which I am rather proud of and I hope you like it too.

My aim is to enlighten other dog owners of ways to live in harmony with their canine friends, using positive training methods only.
I am based around Conwy, I am available for 1-2-1 Training Lessons and I offer ongoing Support Plans.

I have also created a Long Distance Support Plan to assist anyone, anywhere within the UK but especially those that live too far to train 1-2-1.

For more information, please visit www.alldogsneedlove.co.uk.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Jasmine Robinson - Dog Trainer and Behaviourist
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 11:53:08 pm »
Hi Jasmine...

I hope your training programme extends to refraining from sh%tting all over the Pier in Llandudno?  ?{}? ?{}? $fan$ $fan$
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 11:05:03 am »
"simply enter your name, dog's name and email at "

My Dog doesn't have an e mail Jasmime?  :rage:

Offline Jasmine Robinson

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 01:49:00 pm »
"simply enter your name, dog's name and email at "

My Dog doesn't have an e mail Jasmime?  :rage:

Yes you are quite right, that doesn't read well. Thank you for pointing that out, however I don't think I can change it now?

Offline Jasmine Robinson

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 02:16:25 pm »
Hi Jasmine...

I hope your training programme extends to refraining from sh%tting all over the Pier in Llandudno?  ?{}? ?{}? $fan$ $fan$

Excuse me?  :o If you have a dog with such problems then possibly they are ill/ over excited/ nervous or it may be due to the diet they are on. If this only occurs at the Pier then it will most likely be anxiety or over excitement. I could help you address these issues and get to the route of the problem. If this also occurs elsewhere, then I advise first, you take your dog to be checked by a vet to make sure there are no underlying medical problems. After that I would be happy to assist you with canine nutrition advice and help you create a delicious diet for your dog that is not only more digestible for them, but cost effective for you too.

I hope that helps,
Kind regards :)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 03:04:47 pm »
No need Jasmine!  I don't have a dog...... and don't want one due to the aforementioned mess that they seem to continually make!

Now, cue the rest of the Forum members who will steam in to the defence of dogs, and blame all the 'irresponsible' owners instead!
That might be a reasonable stance to take, but not always.... because I see so many 'responsible' owners on the Pier totally oblivious to the fact that their treasured pooch has just left a trail of mess and therefore do nothing about it.

Anyway.... welcome to The Forum!   :laugh: :laugh:
Fester...

Offline Jasmine Robinson

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 03:41:00 pm »
Thank you for your welcome!
You will be glad to know that I am 'PRO' pick up poo and advise any dog owners I meet to do the same. Educating people is the first step I believe, as many people are actually unaware of the dangers. I hope one day people pick it up because they know it is the right thing to do, not just because they think someone is watching. And of course there are the ones who leave it no matter who is watching...

education :) 
for anyone interested.... yes this is an american site but the same info applies.

http://dogtalk101.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/facts-about-dangers-of-dog-poop.html

Offline SteveH

• Management Board Member & Newsgroup Editor
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 05:39:27 pm »
I think this is what Fester has in mind......... $good$ $good$

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 11:20:06 am »
A brilliant find Steve!

Yep, any Dog trainer that can accomplish that feat gets my vote,  and on Britain's Got Talent too! 
Fester...