Author Topic: Internet Trolls  (Read 19613 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Internet Trolls
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2016, 12:57:43 am »
Been away for a while, now I have spare time to deal with 'loose ends'
LOTS of time in fact.

I'm thinking of popping down to town over the next few days, to pay my pet troll a friendly visit.
Thanks extended to Gaz Hughes from Facebook for giving me his actual address!

Put the kettle on son, Fester is coming round for a cosy chat!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2016, 09:03:49 am »
OMG ! When do the tickets go on sale? WWW
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2016, 11:28:46 am »
A cup of tea and some knuckle sandwiches to go with it sounds good.     $hands$

Offline Jelly Baby

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2016, 06:23:11 am »
Come on, Fester, do tell where we send the wreaths to!!

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 12:14:59 am »
A cup of tea and some knuckle sandwiches to go with it sounds good.     $hands$

It would be unwise of me to employ such methods, when the individual himself is in such a debilitated state of health.
Fester...

Offline Hugo

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2016, 08:28:18 am »
That's very magnanimous of you Fester and the right thing to do in the circumstances.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 10:40:58 am »
Don't get me wrong Hugo, my natural inclination is to punch him in the face, but given the sad individual's infirmity, he would be unlikely to survive it.
That would put me in a prison cell for several years, and he certainly isn't worth it.
I'm only thinking of myself here, not him.
Fester...

Offline Hugo

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 01:14:33 pm »
That feeling is only natural Fester but you're bigger than that and it wouldn't be worth it anyway.     These Trolls don't even deserve a reaction.
 I felt the same when that low life tried to pick a fight with me by the caves in Ty Gwyn Road,  but in his condition he couldn't stand up properly let alone connect with a punch.
I just walked away and felt sorry for the unfortunate guy.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 03:15:38 pm »
According to a post he made on Facebook today, he genuinely doesn't think I know who he is.
But I do, and if he would like to show his face here (and if Dave and Ian allow him), I'll make double sure he knows.
Trouble is, by not skulking quietly away, as I was going to allow him to, (being the season of goodwill and all that), because of his parlous physical condition.... I am now minded to administer several punches to his face!   
It's never wise to pull the tiger's tale for too long. 
Fester...

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2016, 03:28:55 pm »
I think we'd be happy to have you name and identify him.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2016, 07:53:24 pm »
I read a message that was sent to Ormegolf by this Troll and it was vile and it just demonstrates how low the Troll has sunk.    Why anyone should do such a thing is beyond belief and any sympathy for the sad individual must be quickly waning.
He of all people should know about the recent laws that have been introduced for this type of thing and they are quite severe so he'd be better off doing something more constructive than being named and shamed in public.

Offline Big Alan

• Scouse not English
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2016, 09:08:37 am »
What group does he make these Facebook posts in Fester? Just out of curiosity of course.
Justice for the 96

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2016, 11:14:44 am »
What group does he make these Facebook posts in Fester? Just out of curiosity of course.

Various ones Al, but I don't see them, as I haven't joined them.
According to the students who administer my Facebook page for the pier shop, he regularly puts insults or abuse on there.
But because teenagers are never off their mobile devices, they zap him or delete him almost instantly.
Fester...

Offline Hugo

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2016, 12:14:46 pm »
You have been more than tolerent to put up with all this abuse and perhaps it is now time to put an end to this.   I've attached a link that might be useful

http://www.north-wales.police.uk/advice-and-support/cyber-crime/cyber-bullying.aspx

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2016, 10:03:29 am »
I am uncertain whether or not my troll and festers one are one and the same person. I tend to think not.
 However, I have always had a very soft spot for this forum because not least coming up to seven years ago it changed my entire life. That was when I read that the golf lease was going to anyone interested. I followed it up, got it and never regretted it. Not only did I first read about it here. Lots and lots of messages of support came in and several members took to the streets pushing leaflets through letterboxes. I never asked anyone. It just appeared to be a forum uprising.
 Having said that, though, I don't post much nowadays. Mainly because whenever I do this troll pops up. Not on the forum of course. No it's emails or Facebook or you name it. Quote this week from the troll "I see you have made an unwelcome return to the forum boring everybody etc etc"
 I ignore him/her. But it does irritate me that I have to refrain from giving him a mouthful. But I know that would please him/her, getting a response. So I don't. But I stop posting.
 Is this what he/she wants? Has he/she got a vendetta against the forum. The more members he can stop posting, the more likely the forum will go into decline?
 Strikes me that is possible. The troll obviously reads the forum, even the small print. But is he a member who posts himself? Or, is he one of the small band of ex-members who have, to put it bluntly, been thrown off the forum? If I was a detective I would be looking at these people with a close eye.
 Anyway as far as I am concerned the troll has won. I have had enough of his childish putting his tonge out at me. I have better things to do and, I,m sorry to all my friends in the forum. I will still read you, but u won't be hearing from me