Members' Lounge > Games, Jokes & Quizzes

Quiz Time!

(1/755) > >>

DaveR:
Quiz Time - Rules of the Game:

1) You can post a photo of a location and ask other members to guess its location.
2) Alternatively, you can post a question relating to a building, location or persons and ask other members to guess the answer.
3) All questions must relate to the Three Towns area of Llandudno, Colwyn Bay and Conwy and it's good idea to state which general area in the question, i.e. "Whereabouts is this building is situated in central Llandudno?' or 'This person was involved for many years with live entertainment in Colwyn Bay?'.
4) If there are no correct answers within a day or so, the person posing the question can then post a series of clues until the correct answer is guessed.
5) It's probably a good idea for the person posting the question to confirm that an answer is correct before we move onto the next question.
6) Everyone is welcome to post a question or to try and guess the answer. Don't be shy!

I'll kick off Quiz Time on the new forum with a new photo question - where will you find this in central Llandudno?

Nemesis:
The brickwork looks like the station.

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Nemesis on September 04, 2010, 12:08:44 pm ---The brickwork looks like the station.

--- End quote ---

Well spotted! Its the wall of what is now the car wash and what was once part of the Station goods yard.

Michael:
I know it well---I park there every day Mike

DaveR:
This is a question from the old forum that was never answered - where will you find this lady in central Llandudno?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version