Author Topic: Computer repairs (& spares), mobile phone/tablet repair & web design  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Revive My PC

Hi all.

I just thought I'd introduce myself to see if any of the members on this site need any I.T support either now or in the future.

I have a computer repair shop based in Rhos on Sea. I offer a complete PC, Laptop & Mobile Phone (all makes and models) repair service and I also design websites (I've been involved with I.T for 25+ years and I'm a qualified PC technician).

I stock a small selection of computer spares as well (external hard drives, networks cables, fans, PSU's that sort of thing) and I offer a custom built/pre-built PC service if you're looking for a new PC or laptop (I also have a selection of used laptop's from time to time so it's worth getting in touch if this is what you need).

So if anyone needs anything, send me a message or give me a call on 01492 330599.

You can see my website for further details using this link..... www.revivemypc.co.uk

You can read my customer feedback on my website (www.revivemypc.co.uk/feedback.php) or my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/revivemypc). Please don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page as well if you would be so kind as it really helps my business. Or, if you want to keep in touch via twitter to get my latest updates, the details are here.... www.twitter.com/revivemypc.

Thanks for reading my post everyone, I hope to be of assistance to you soon.

Regards,
Clive.  ;D