Author Topic: Three Towns Forum Christmas Meetup  (Read 16578 times)

Offline TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
I must admit I've only just spotted this. I would have loved to attend but unfortunately (and I mean unfortunately with a capital U) I've already agreed to go late night  shopping.

Offline Quiggs

• Ad Free Member
I'll try to be there about 7-30, after I've taken my wife home from work.  ( I have to do this to make sure she hasn't skived off.  WWW )
Dictum Meum Pactum

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
O.K. I'm just starting off at around 5.45 because Im coming by bus. No need for me to tell you why (NO. THE BLOODY CAR HAS NOT BROKEN DOWN). But, Fester, no elegant dress style like you suggested I should have at the Tudno FM bash. If I'm going to be sat on a bus and a walk at both ends, I'm going to be warm (and scruffy) Mike Ormegolf

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
I'm going to be warm (and scruffy) Mike Ormegolf
Well at least you'll blend in.  Watch out for those foreign drivers.....you could end up anywhere  _))*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
Only just returned home from an event I was committed to already when this was arranged. Hope you all have/had a good time.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
8 members turned up in the end, 6 of us are still here in the Kings Head. A pleasure to see everyone!

Yorkie

That's why it is so quiet on the Forum this evening!   Hope the "meet" is a big success!     :D

Offline dwsi

i'd love to be there but Christmas is my busiest time of the year, so I'll miss the meetup. Have fun folks

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
I am home, safe and well watered after a really enjoyable night with my fellow Forum members.
What looked like being a bit of a non event earlier today, was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
I didn't meet anyone new, because I have been privileged to have met them all during this year... but what a great time I had being round a table, all together with a beer in hand.   Z** Z**
Around the table there was..

The ever delightful Nemesis,
The fun and feisty Pendragon,
The hilarious (and too generous) Mike OrmeGolf.
The brilliant and interesting Mr Quiggs
The self-effacing and always pleasant Merddin Emrys, together with the beautiful and vivacious Mrs Merddin Emrys,..(bit squiffy tonight ha ha)  ZXZ
The extremely tight-fisted, but knowledgeable Dave R  (well after all, knowledge IS power)
...and little old me.

Why am I home already?   Because I ran out of money, and I'm under the thumb!

Can't wait until the next meet up .... the more the merrier.   D) D) D)

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
We really enjoyed it too, good to put faces to names  ZXZ
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline suepp

• Ad Free Member
wish I could have made it but could do with a bit more notice !

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Noted, Sue.  :)  I just chose the date as we were getting closer and closer to Christmas and I knew less people would be available the closer we got.

We shall try and give a couple of weeks notice next time and, of course, it doesn't necessarily have to be in the evening or even in a pub - could be a Sunday afternoon, for example.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
I had a excellent night too. It was an experience walking to the bus stop with Mike doing a spider man all the way down the hill. Sorry for grassing you up Mike but it was funny.   _))*

Fester I'm not feisty, anyone who knows me knows full well I am the quiet shy type.....not   ::) I could have borrowed you some cash for a minimal fee  :D
We'll have to do it again met some really nice people.
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
Hi again all, only just got in from 'work' so to speak so only just logged on.
What a great evening-- thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company and chat. Thanks for the drinks Mike.
Glad you all got home in one piece--- my "spy in the corner" said she left before you, now what was that expression she used???? :o All a bit tiddly !!!! ;D ;D ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
Yes, it was a very nice night.  Pendragon, if you think it was funny me going DOWN the hill in Llandudno, you should have seen me going UP the hill in Old Colwyn. Gravity nearly sent me back to the bottom once or twice!!!!  Mike