Author Topic: Three Towns Forum Christmas Meetup  (Read 16571 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Three Towns Forum Christmas Meetup
« on: December 07, 2010, 06:56:53 pm »
Just a reminder that the:

Three Towns Forum Christmas Meetup

...will be announced in due course
All are welcome!

Kings Head Pub, Llandudno by SnakeCorp, on Flickr
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:14:01 pm by Ian »

Offline Mikethewatch

Thursday night, that's Oscars brothers night too so watch out for him!

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Oscar has a brother?! How will we know him?  :twoface:

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
So who's going tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have to disappear for an hour as we've got a pool cup match at the club so as soon as I've won my game (fingers crossed) I will rejoin the party.

:D :D
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
So who's going tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have to disappear for an hour as we've got a pool cup match at the club so as soon as I've won my game (fingers crossed) I will rejoin the party.

:D :D

Don't look forward to it TOO much Pen...
Judging by the underwhelming response that I have seen, its likely to be YOU, ME amd DAVE R.... just like it was last Sunday!
Even Paddy has gone strangely silent, and it was his idea!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Yorkie

Unfortunately, or probably fortunately, I will not be there.   I am teetotal and for some unknown reason I do not like pubs, except the dining area for a meal.  I believe it all started from an incident as a child and I cannot stand being part of a crowd in a confined space.   Technically I believe it is refered to as agoraphobia.     I hope everyone has a great time.

Now if someone wants to organise a lunch or dinner. . . . . . . . . .  . ZXZ

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
I cannot stand being part of a crowd in a confined space.   Technically I believe it is refered to as agoraphobia.     I hope everyone has a great time.
Now if someone wants to organise a lunch or dinner. . . . . . . . . .  . ZXZ
Erm anyone know of an open air restaurant lol   only messing Yorkie. I was hoping you would come so I could put a face to the cheeky posts  :-* :-*

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Paddy

Even Paddy has gone strangely silent, and it was his idea!

Sadly this Thursday is one of the few nights in the next few weeks that I'm busy. I hope you all have a great night though and I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunities to meet up.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
we are hoping to come for an hour or too, mind you I'm not a big drinker and like Yorkie usually only go in pubs to eat and I'll be driving too, nice to have a natter though! $drink$
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
For what its worth, I think tonight should be postponed....(re-arranged) .... not enough interest.
I'm out with Dave R this afternoon anyway, and Angie has a pre-arranged pool match!
Mr and Mrs Merddin can't stay long either due to some riduculous new law about drinking and driving!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Quiggs

• Ad Free Member
I did not think to reply on the Forum, I was just going to turn up around 7.30 ish. I f you re-arrange I'll confirm my intentions. Quiggs.
Dictum Meum Pactum

Offline Ian

• Administrator
I cannot stand being part of a crowd in a confined space.   Technically I believe it is refered to as agoraphobia.     I hope everyone has a great time.

Actually, that's from the Greek meaning 'Fear of the market place' and it's more a fear of crowds in the open.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Yorkie

The original incident did occur out in the open - but it makes no difference to me now whether 'tis outside or inside!   ;D

Maybe it should be ochlophobia?    Z**

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
I'll only be gone half an hour, is it still on?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Yes, it's still going ahead.