Members' Lounge > Hobbies and Interests

Exploring The Area

<< < (123/138) > >>

Hugo:
Mondie,   I'm thinking about getting a Samsung phone but when I looked at the phones online there were so many models I'm more confused than ever about which one to buy.
What model to you have as I would be more than happy to have one with the quality photos that you have posted?

Hugo:
River Alyn runs dry at Denbighshire country park amid record breaking heat wave
Locals said they have never seen it like this as the hot spell continues.

Just as an add on this type of thing has happened in the River Alyn many times before.     In dry Summer spells the river goes into a sink hole and reappears some distance downstream

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/river-alyn-runs-dry-denbighshire-24530154

SAJ:
As far as I?m aware, the water level of the Alyn at Loggerheads regularly falls away during summer months. I was told when I moved to the area back in the 1970?s that the main body of water disappears into swallow holes in the limestone river bed, possibly associated with former mining infrastructure from back in the day. I?m advised there?s plenty of flow in the river further downstream in Mold.

mondie:

--- Quote from: Hugo on July 02, 2022, 12:51:08 pm ---Mondie,   I'm thinking about getting a Samsung phone but when I looked at the phones online there were so many models I'm more confused than ever about which one to buy.
What model to you have as I would be more than happy to have one with the quality photos that you have posted?

--- End quote ---

Hi Hugo,

just saw your message as this is the first time I have logged on for a while. I would suggest the S22 Ultra or Google Pixel 6 Pro, the latter is a bit less expensive and is probably overall a better camera, but not a better overall phone. Depends on which is more important to you :)

Hugo:
Thanks very much Mondie for your advice on those phone cameras.    I noticed that your phone camera was a Samsung and I was impressed by the quality of the photos from your walks, is your phone the Samsung S22 Ultra?
I've only just thought of getting a phone camera because my camera must weigh 1 Kg and that's heavy when you're lugging it around for miles
I have looked at a Samsung Galaxy A53 and that sounds good too and more in my price range.    I'm more interested in the camera aspect
than as a phone.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version