Author Topic: Recommended Tradesmen in the 3 Towns area  (Read 43126 times)

hollins

• Ad Free Member
Re: Recommended Tradesmen in the 3 Towns area
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2020, 11:40:58 AM »
Morning everyone. Hope you all survived the floods as we did until a pipe on the bathroom radiator decided to leak while we were in Switzerland despite having been put there 7years ago!
When things have dried off we will need a plasterer and a painter and decorator.
Can anyone help with recommendations for these skills please?
I realise we could be in a long queue as so many homes have had flooding in the area but we are anxious to avoid a dodgy repair job.

I have just read Dave's post above this from last August about the computer shop in Colwyn Bay. They did a great job on my computer recently and even managed to save all my photos. The mobile phone shop nearby has also done a good job for me recently repairing a cracked screen. We are very thankful for these Colwyn Bay skills!

DVT

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2020, 08:24:04 PM »
Thanks Hollins ... good to know that they still do a good job.  I cannot remember how my laptop problem was solved but it was something simple, bit like me!!!

Dave

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2020, 12:01:48 PM »
Anyone know a joiner that can do a fairly simple repair job? There seems to be a shortage !
TIA Dave.

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2020, 03:00:24 PM »
During the Winter time I had my gutter cleaned as I was unable to do the job myself on account that it was above our sunlounge.  I found out that the firm also did patio cleaning so I recently got the firm in to clean a rather neglected patio and decking.
Now thanks to Conwy Drive Clean Ltd the patio and decking look like new.  Ray was incredibly professional and I'll have no hesitation in using the firm again but I'll try and keep it looking ok in the meantime