Author Topic: Llandudno Hospital  (Read 9953 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Llandudno Hospital - Good news ?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 06:28:55 pm »
Sorry, Yorkie, think we have our wires crossed! I was talking about Ysbyty Glan Clwyd in Bodelwyddan. Llandudno Hospital is fairly well served by buses, I think, the No. 73 goes there on a regular basis:
http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/serviceInformation.aspx?id=2543

Yorkie

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 07:42:58 pm »
Someone tells me that we have two topics here Ysbyty Glan Clwyd and Llandudno Hospital.   Sorry if I have confused matters but Llandudno Hospital is in the Three Towns and that is the Topic Heading I was following.  Maybe one of the Admins can sort it all out!     )*)&

Offline Blongb

• Management board member
  • I love living in Llandudno.
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 07:52:50 pm »
If you live in the three towns area Yorkie after 10:30 at night as things stand you will get taken to YGC or YB and thats why they are relevent to our Forum.
Just make sure its Bangor
Quot homines tot sententiae: suus cuique mos.
(There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own view.)

Yorkie

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 08:09:59 pm »
I'm not saying they are not revelent - just that I was not reading other comments correctly and have possibly upset the flow of the thread for which I have apologised. 

Quite frankly if I need an ambulance in an emergency I don't give a toss where they take me.  I owe my life to a radiologist in Llandudno hospital who detected an Abdominal Aortic Aneurism when she was giving me a non related scan.   I saw the Surgeon in Llandudno Hospital and had the op in Bangor which, fortunately, was 100% successful.  After also having had by-pass surgery 10 years earlier in Stockport you can probably tell I am not too fussed about which one or where it is.    :D