Author Topic: community energy research  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Lucy H

community energy research
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:08:24 am »
To residents of Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Conwy and the surrounding area,

I am currently completing a master's degree and as the final part of my course I am carrying out research on community-owned wind farms in the UK.  In order to complete this research, I am distributing a questionnaire (link below) and would be very grateful if you could help me by filling it in.

The questionnaire takes just over 5 minutes to complete and is made up of a series of simple, opinion-based questions.

My data collection deadline is Thursday 10th July so I would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible could help me by completing it before then.

https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9pLyEB7qXf4tPOl

Thank you very much in advance for your time!

Lucy

Offline Lucy H

Re: community energy research
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:23:07 pm »
Hi again,

Thank you very much everyone for your help! Great responses so far, so thank you to all of you who completed the questionnaire.

I'm still looking for a few more respondents to make the data as representative as possible, so if anyone else is able to help I'll be leaving the link open until tomorrow evening  :)

Many thanks,

Lucy

Offline ottofon

Re: community energy research
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:50:00 am »
Hi,
my name is Luke from [edited by Admin] and I have a few questions about your projects. If you interested please send me a PM so we can get in touch!

Kind regards
Luke
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:30:48 pm by Ian »