Author Topic: community energy research  (Read 1073 times)

Lucy H

community energy research
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »
To residents of Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Conwy and the surrounding area,

I am currently completing a master's degree and as the final part of my course I am carrying out research on community-owned wind farms in the UK.  In order to complete this research, I am distributing a questionnaire (link below) and would be very grateful if you could help me by filling it in.

The questionnaire takes just over 5 minutes to complete and is made up of a series of simple, opinion-based questions.

My data collection deadline is Thursday 10th July so I would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible could help me by completing it before then.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you very much in advance for your time!

Lucy

Lucy H

Re: community energy research
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:23:07 PM »
Hi again,

Thank you very much everyone for your help! Great responses so far, so thank you to all of you who completed the questionnaire.

I'm still looking for a few more respondents to make the data as representative as possible, so if anyone else is able to help I'll be leaving the link open until tomorrow evening  :)

Many thanks,

Lucy

ottofon

Re: community energy research
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
Hi,
my name is Luke from [edited by Admin] and I have a few questions about your projects. If you interested please send me a PM so we can get in touch!

Kind regards
Luke
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:30:48 PM by Ian »