Author Topic: Driving instructor  (Read 2035 times)

Offline dingo20

Driving instructor
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:34:25 am »
Does anyone know of a good driving instructor? I passed my test years ago but never drove I'd like to see how good (or bad) my driving is and if it would be of any point of me getting behind the wheel of a car without being a danger! Thanks

Offline Yorkie

Re: Driving instructor
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 02:02:06 pm »
Does anyone know of a good driving instructor? I passed my test years ago but never drove I'd like to see how good (or bad) my driving is and if it would be of any point of me getting behind the wheel of a car without being a danger! Thanks

Dingo20,  presuming that you have a current driving licence and a car, i would be pleased to help.  I teach Advanced Driving and have done so for the IAM and also RoSPA.  Services free.  Email me via the Forum if you are interested.
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline dingo20

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:33:33 am »
Thanks for the very generous offer but I think I will need to restart from the beginning because the last. Time I drove was when I passed my test. I do have a driving licence the car is a bit more complex I was going to send you a private message but I couldn't work out how to do it.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:12 pm »
Thanks for the very generous offer but I think I will need to restart from the beginning because the last. Time I drove was when I passed my test. I do have a driving licence the car is a bit more complex I was going to send you a private message but I couldn't work out how to do it.

No problem.  Can't send private messages unless you allow email.  See little envelope under my avatar.   Good luck.   ££$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero