Author Topic: Infinity Heating  (Read 3967 times)

Offline infinityheating

• Infinity Heating
Infinity Heating
« on: February 10, 2014, 02:30:24 pm »
At Infinity Heating we value our customers and believe that you deserve honesty, respect and value for money without the gimmicks.

Infinity Heating will quote free and without obligation and give you an honest price to provide your home with a quality heating and hot water solution, with all work fully guaranteed.

Infinity Heating pride ourselves on a professional approach at all stages of the process from initial contact right through to the registering your boiler in accordance with Part L of the Building Regulations - and we'll even remind you when your new heating system needs it service.

At every stage of the process, our aim is to be and to provide:

• Quality: Infinity Heating use only quality materials with all products carrying manufacturer backed guarantees
  • Affordable: Infinity Heating aim to provide you with a competitive price, significantly lower than major national companies
  • Professional: Infinity Heating will assess your needs and advise on the suitability of replacement or new installations for your home and offer you a wide range of choices
  • Value for money: Infinity Heating pride ourselves on our ability to provide excellent prices, service, customer satisfaction and peace of mind

We have a range of monthly offers. Our offers for February are (subject to survey):

• Ideal Esprit Eco 30kW Combination boiler with 3 Year Parts & Labour Warranty for £1399.99
  • Potterton HeatMax 33kW Combination boiler with 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty for £1599.99
  • Ideal Logic+ 30kW Combination boiler with 7 Year Parts & Labour Warranty for £1699.99
  • Baxi Platinum 33kW Combination boiler with 10 Year Parts & Labour Warranty for £1899.99

For more information, see our website at http://www.infinityheating.net

Offline Yorkie

Re: Infinity Heating
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 02:40:58 pm »
Personally I use British Gas and have been 120% satisfied with their service for many years.  Excellent customer services and fast and efficient service at a reasonable cost.

I did use a well known local Heating Engineering company once who cheated me out of the cost of a Heat Exchanger, thought they were dealing with someone who didn't understand the intricacies of CH Boilers!  I'll never use them again and I bad mouth them at every opportunity I get.  I bet they have lost more business that it would have cost them to return my money! 
The engineer made the mistake of leaving the used part with me, which I had checked.  It was not his fault, he was just obeying the Boss's instructions!
The real fault was a valve leak-by on the filling loop causing a pressure increase!
Welcome to the Forum!   :D
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero