Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

Local party venues

(1/2) > >>

Minime:
Its my boys birthday soon and im looking for party venues around colwyn bay.  Where we used to live was a choice of soft play areas where you pay so much a head and they do everything (preferred given the hours I work! ) & village/church hall type venues.
Whats the regular kind of thing to do in the area?

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: Minime on February 07, 2014, 08:05:53 pm ---Its my boys birthday soon and im looking for party venues around colwyn bay.  Where we used to live was a choice of soft play areas where you pay so much a head and they do everything (preferred given the hours I work! ) & village/church hall type venues.
Whats the regular kind of thing to do in the area?

--- End quote ---

Brewers Fayre at Glan Conwy Corner or Craigside Inn in Llandudno.   Both do kids events.   ££$

Linda:
Leisure Centre Colwyn Bay have party rooms as well as pool parties. Go Ape in Old Colwyn also do parties as does the Llandudno playcentre thing)cant remember the name now) at the top end of town.   Sea world in Rhyl. and my grandaughter had a climbing wall party at Llandudno junction leisure centre near tescos. Climbing and party tho the food you had to do yourself. Also grandaughter had party with roller skating at the leisure centre in Colwyn. Think they are doing skating on fridays. Hope this helps  :)

Nemesis:
Depending on the age of your boy-- Bonkers in Llandudno always seems packed with kiddies.
http://bonkerzfuncentre.co.uk/

Minime:
Thanks all!  Looks like leisure centre has football parties, he'll absolutely love that 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version