Author Topic: Local party venues  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Minime

Local party venues
« on: February 07, 2014, 08:05:53 pm »
Its my boys birthday soon and im looking for party venues around colwyn bay.  Where we used to live was a choice of soft play areas where you pay so much a head and they do everything (preferred given the hours I work! ) & village/church hall type venues.
Whats the regular kind of thing to do in the area?

Offline Yorkie

Re: Local party venues
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »
Its my boys birthday soon and im looking for party venues around colwyn bay.  Where we used to live was a choice of soft play areas where you pay so much a head and they do everything (preferred given the hours I work! ) & village/church hall type venues.
Whats the regular kind of thing to do in the area?

Brewers Fayre at Glan Conwy Corner or Craigside Inn in Llandudno.   Both do kids events.   ££$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Linda

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 01:57:27 am »
Leisure Centre Colwyn Bay have party rooms as well as pool parties. Go Ape in Old Colwyn also do parties as does the Llandudno playcentre thing)cant remember the name now) at the top end of town.   Sea world in Rhyl. and my grandaughter had a climbing wall party at Llandudno junction leisure centre near tescos. Climbing and party tho the food you had to do yourself. Also grandaughter had party with roller skating at the leisure centre in Colwyn. Think they are doing skating on fridays. Hope this helps  :)

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:11:23 am »
Depending on the age of your boy-- Bonkers in Llandudno always seems packed with kiddies.
http://bonkerzfuncentre.co.uk/
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Minime

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 07:01:26 pm »
Thanks all!  Looks like leisure centre has football parties, he'll absolutely love that 👍

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 11:28:23 pm »
   Brewers Fare close to theBlack Cat. Kids events. I recall a most upsetting fiasco which we saw there a good few years ago.
   Lots of families sitting around, lots of children.    All of a sudden a door leading from the staff kitchen area flies open and a procession of clowns, waitresses etc all dancing out with balloons and carrying a big cake with lit candles and singing happy birthday.
  One group of around a dozen kids sitting at one table towards one side all look up all excited but the clowns miss them and go to another group of adults and children who look a bit perplexed. Err, no, we haven't ordered a cake and its no ones birthday.
   The cheer leader did her best to look not put off --- oh dear  --- lets have another go --- happy birthday to you to the earlier group of whom some were nearly in tears.