Members' Lounge > Music, TV, Radio & The Arts

Favourite TV Shows

(1/56) > >>

DaveR:
I rarely watch tv but do like the odd series. My faves at the moment are The Apprentice (current UK series and the far better US version with Donald Trump which is in its 10th series).

Also, An Idiot Abroad is very funny.

Karl Pilkington in An Idiot Abroad: First Look Sneak Peek Trailer

Pendragon:
yeah I like the apprentice,the uk version, but I can't do with Donald Trump. the "inbetweeners " is a good comedy.

Fester:
The Apprentice is a load of pretentious, pompous and aggressive garbage.

I spent far too long in corporate life, watching the politics of halfwits such as these as they climbed the 'greasy pole' , to find it entertaining.
I find it stressful to watch,  almost as stressful as those D List celebrities eating live creatures in the jungle.

Mrs Fester loves it, probably because she still has to work with idiots such as them.

Merddin Emrys:

--- Quote from: Fester on November 16, 2010, 12:45:26 am ---The Apprentice is a load of pretentious, pompous and aggressive garbage.

--- End quote ---

that's why I like it, totally different to my real life  D)

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: Fester on November 16, 2010, 12:45:26 am ---The Apprentice is a load of pretentious, pompous and aggressive garbage.
I spent far too long in corporate life, watching the politics of halfwits such as these as they climbed the 'greasy pole' , to find it entertaining.
I find it stressful to watch,  almost as stressful as those D List celebrities eating live creatures in the jungle.
Mrs Fester loves it, probably because she still has to work with idiots such as them.

--- End quote ---

I would not give one of them houseroom in any of my (or my employer's) companies.  They are just like a load of kids with their arguing and squabbling.   And they are the sort of silly billies that we have to rely on to lead the country in the future!   As Sargeant Frazer would say, "We're DOOMED, DOOMED I say!"   L0L

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version