Members' Lounge > Hobbies and Interests

Photography

(1/209) > >>

DaveR:
A topic for all your daytime photos.

Here's one of a deserted Llandudno Pier late one afternoon this week - really captures the 'end of the season' feel, I think. This was taken on my little pocket Nikon S640:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Hugo:
That photo's really captured a dismal Autumn day and gives it an end of season feel with not a person in sight.   Is that the Galatea that is still in the bay?
Today wasn't much better, the weather was poor so I took a drive over and around the Great Orme. Everything was closed (even the Toll Gate) and no one about not even a single goat.

DaveR:
Was in Conwy this morning, enjoying the delights of Coffee Illy and snapped a few shots using the 15-30mm lens:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Yorkie:
Love the boat one - it would be good framed.

Trojan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLove the boat one - it would be good framed.

--- End quote ---

Yes......I think you're right.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version