Author Topic: Cars  (Read 89580 times)

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
Re: Cars
« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2019, 03:29:14 PM »
I regret not taking a photo of the building as it was a beautiful old stone building and there must have been at least 5 bays like that.   You wouldn't be working in it today A Muse as it's bitterly cold.
Where my brother lives it's 41C today so I don't know what would be worse, the heat or the cold

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #766 on: Yesterday at 09:38:27 AM »
Cars and Coffee on the Prom.
1st meeting of this year,  this Sunday morning, by the Cayley Prom café.
Shall we see you there? clappinghappy
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

A.Muse

« Reply #767 on: Yesterday at 10:14:11 AM »
Is there a meet next month? We will be in N. Wales from our home in the Eastern flatlands, and would love to have a look even if we are not in one of our old MG's   
You don't know what you don't know until you find out that you didn't know.

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #768 on: Yesterday at 11:51:04 AM »
Yes--- there is a meeting on the 3rd Sunday of every month, same place, all summer There are a variety of vehicles there, some old, like our 50 year old Moggie Minor , some newer and some quite 'hairy beasts ' ! $cofffee$ Good coffee and snacks at the kiosk nearest to Rhos.

Gavel

« Reply #769 on: Yesterday at 12:14:05 PM »
Thanks for the mention Nemesis. The May event is on the 19th. You should mark your calendar for June 16 too - Father's Day, It promises to be a really special one, but I can't give any more information just yet.  +}}{-- I always advertise CCOTP on this forum's events pages. See you on Sunday!
Regards
Gavel

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #770 on: Yesterday at 02:47:14 PM »
Sounds interesting ! Hope to be there on Sunday. *cycle*