Author Topic: NWAGG Protest 10th August  (Read 4116 times)

Offline PC Mike Smith

NWAGG Protest 10th August
« on: July 18, 2013, 03:52:51 pm »
Hello Again,
I have been asked to publish the below message from Temporary Superintendent Steve Williams to try and reach as many local residents as possible.Great to see the forum still going strong.
Many Thanks
Mike

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to keep you informed and appraised on the proposed Protest in Llandudno on Saturday 10th August 2013.

As part of our preparations and planning for the protest, we have been in dialogue with members of the North West Alliance Gogledd Cymru (NWAGG)

They have advised, that following careful consideration and representations made that they will be suspending the protest on this date. The organisers have since published their decision on various social media sites. No alternative date has been provided and we will monitor the situation.

We will continue to share any information with you as a key representative and stakeholder within the community. 

I trust this update addresses some of the concerns you may have raised. Again, please feel free to disseminate the content of this letter with your members and many thanks for all your assistance in this matter.

Yours Sincerely

Steve Williams

Steve Williams
Uwcharolygydd Dros dro /Temporary Superintendent
Gwasanaethau Plismona Lleol  - Local Policing Services
Estyniad/Extension: 88751
Llinell Union/Direct Line: 01745 588751
Symudol/Mobile: 07810 528556
E mail : Steven.Williams@nthwales.pnn.police.uk

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: NWAGG Protest 10th August
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 04:32:48 pm »
Thanks, Mike, nice to hear from you.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: NWAGG Protest 10th August
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 12:08:24 am »
Hey Mike,  thanks for the official update.

I hope you and the family are all well!   :)
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -