The Local > Times Past

People

(1/44) > >>

DaveR:
I see that Suepp has been busily posting some old photos in the Gallery:
http://threetownsforum.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=media
Don't forget, if anyone has any of their own photos to add, please do so (any member can add photos to the gallery) or you can email them to me at adminatthreetownsforum.co.uk (replace the 'at' with an @ symbol) and I will add them for you.

Childrens Party Llandudno Labour Club 1960's
[smg id=803]

Llandudno Gas Board Employees circa 1950's
[smg id=801]

Darts Team Cross Keys Penrhynside 1970's
[smg id=802]

Thanks for adding them, Sue!  :)

DaveR:
Couple more from the 'People' section of the gallery:

Revd John Thomas Llandudno in 1875:
[smg id=658]

Revd Owen Jones Llandudno in 1875:
[smg id=659]

Revd T Davies Llandudno in 1875:
[smg id=660]

suepp:
It's great to have a Gallery again. Very straightforward to add photo's would love to see more from  forum members  :)

DaveR:

--- Quote from: suepp on October 22, 2010, 09:12:54 pm ---It's great to have a Gallery again. Very straightforward to add photo's would love to see more from  forum members  :)

--- End quote ---
Indeed!  :D We already have over 800 items in the Gallery and there's room for many more...

This is Parchg Davies, Curate at Llandudno in 1885:
[smg id=825]

Quiggs:
Just like to inform that the Donkey Lady, Olwen (Hughes) Burroughs is now in a nursing home. It seems unlikely that she will be able to continue with the the donkeys on the shore next year. With the costs of the Licence, Public Liability Insurance, Stabling, Fodder, Winter Quartering, Wages for assistants, Vets Fees, etc. it could be the end of an era. The family have provided Donkey Rides for the best part of a century, or longer. It would be appropriate if a Plaque would be placed on their residence in Jubilee St, similar to the one for the Codman Family, of the Punch and Judy fame. Any idea how one would go about requesting/arranging one?   *&(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version