Author Topic: Freemasonry in Llandudno  (Read 36873 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: Freemasonry in Llandudno
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 08:32:06 am »
What a load of sinister, symbolic, hand-shaking, apron-wearing, grand-mastering, archaic, ridiculous, out-dated crap

That's no way to talk about the House of Lords, Fester...

_))* _))* _))*

L0L

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 09:18:49 am »
What a load of sinister, symbolic, hand-shaking, apron-wearing, grand-mastering, archaic, ridiculous, out-dated crap.

_))* _))* _))* Get the feeling you don't like them !! Wonder why !!?
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Yorkie

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 07:51:52 am »
  A postman, on his route, picked up a letter from a mailbox that was addressed to God.  The postman seeing that the letter was not sealed, and there being no postage on it, opened and read it.
    It was from a man who was down on his luck and was asking God for help.  The letter asked for $50 to get his family through the next week.
    The postman, being a Mason, took the letter to Lodge that evening, read it, and asked for donations for the unfortunate fellow.  The Masons, wanting to help, took up a collection, and received twenty five dollars from the brethren.  The Secretary placed the cash in a Lodge envelope, and gave it to the postman to deliver the following day, which he did.
    Another day passed, and the postman again found an unsealed letter in the mailbox addressed to God.  Again he opened and read the letter, which thanked God for the money, but instructed him to send it through the Knights of Columbus next time as the Masons kept half.
 L0L  L0L  L0L

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 08:47:14 am »
 _))* _))* _))*
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 09:42:11 pm »
THE MISSING MASONIC CHILD ABUSER

http://www.rebeccatelevision.com/articles/missing_01

When former Birmingham police officer Raymond Ketland parked his car on a North Wales beach in 2005 a group of men walked by.

Raymond Ketland: the retired detective sergeant who joined a ring of men sexually abusing a young girl.
One of the group saw 66-year-old Ketland and walked over to him.

At his trial, prosecution barrister Andrew Thomas said Ketland told police he recognised this man as a member of the masonic lodge he belonged to. The mason asked: “Do you want to have a bit of fun?”

He pointed to a girl who was with the group. Ketland decided to join in the “fun”.

A TALE OF TWO VERSIONS

A TALE OF TWO VERSIONS

This is a highly unusual tale.

A former police officer admits joining a sex ring that is abusing a young girl and goes to prison.

He says a fellow mason introduced him to the ring.

The prosecution at his trial say he told police the mason is a member of his lodge.

Raymond Ketland: told REBECCA that if we could find the missing masonic child abuser he would give evidence against him …
But when REBECCA starts asking questions he says that the prosecution in his case has got it wrong.

The missing mason is a provincial officer, he insists.

The police now claim that "initial and more recent inquiries" reveal  "that there is no connection with any Masonic lodge in North  Wales."

What does this actually mean?

Does it mean that they accept that Ketland's version of events is true? But if his account is correct, and the missing masonic child abuser is a provincial officer, then police can't rule out the possibility that he's a member of the North Wales province. If he is, then he must be a member of a North Wales lodge...

Or if they know for certain that he's not a member of the North Wales province, why not say so?

And why will they not explain why they did not go to see the masons until after REBECCA began asking questions?

The police say they "will not release any further information in relation to this case as we firmly believe it will serve no policing purpose."

Why does that reply feel so unsatisfactory?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 10:16:01 pm »
I wonder why Mr Ketland decided to walk his dog on Llanddulas beach when he lived many miles away in the Conwy Valley?  :roll:

Offline Trojan

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 12:22:49 am »
ERIC (MARK) CRAVEN, 47, Penmaenmawr
Charges: admitted 4 charges of sexual activity with a child, 2 charges of taking indecent photographs and 1 charge of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity
Sentence: 4 years
Sex offenders register: life

I remember this geezer - he's from Conwy originally.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 12:32:23 am »
A Child abuser is on the loose in North Wales. He’s a freemason.

A retired police detective is the man who says so. The former policeman is also an abuser who was caught and gaoled.

Both men were members of a child abuse ring organised by a man who had previously attacked and seriously injured two women and got away with murdering another.

REBECCA asks if the police – and the masons – have done enough to track down the missing mason.

I was wondering if any forum members who are Masons, have any information regarding this missing mason?

Or is it a secret?

Come to think of it, it's a pity PC Smith does not post anymore. Perhaps he could have shed some light on this mystery.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 08:55:37 am »
No information from this quarter but then again when walking around the street a Freemason looks just the same as any other person, unless he is on his way to a Lodge Meeting and carrying his little case!

On the other hand there are probaly paedophiles who are Buffs, Rotarians, Tablers, Golf Club Members, or Members of any one of thousands of other clubs and societies around the country.

No doubt in this case the Police will do their stuff and bring the offender to book, Freemason or not!  And such a person would definitely not be shielded by his fellow Freemasons.
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Llechwedd

• Sixer
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »
Someone told me that there are seven lodges in Llandudno and others travel to Manchester for their meetings because the lodges are full.  They do a terriffic amount of work for charity and help widows educate their children etc.  I know nothing else just don't like the idea of you branding them all paedophiles.

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 02:05:14 pm »
I have just watched the video on the Rebecca web site and it concerns me that there is a reluctance by North Wales Province to provide a Directory of their membership lists to libraries and also to journalists when requested, which their fellow-brethren in South Wales do not have a problem with.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 02:39:34 pm »
Someone told me that there are seven lodges in Llandudno and others travel to Manchester for their meetings because the lodges are full.  They do a terriffic amount of work for charity and help widows educate their children etc.  I know nothing else just don't like the idea of you branding them all paedophiles.

Who has been branding them ALL as paedophiles?  ???

Offline Trojan

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 02:41:53 pm »
I have just watched the video on the Rebecca web site and it concerns me that there is a reluctance by North Wales Province to provide a Directory of their membership lists to libraries and also to journalists when requested, which their fellow-brethren in South Wales do not have a problem with.

Yes, it's as if some people have something to hide.  ???

Offline Trojan

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 02:55:01 pm »
Good old Oscar has posted on his blog about the subject:

Powerful stuff on the website being pointed to, of course one of the paedophiles named and jailed was Ray Foulkes, who readers will remember was the man housed by Conwy Council in a heavily family orientated cul de sac in Llandudno.
I got into trouble for that because I made it public because where he was housed was full of young children, he was also a drunk and in my opinion that made the children high risk.
He was subsequently re housed after allegedly painting his own windows and blaming others, he also had a soft toy in his window, normal behaviour?
Nah.
The web site below names a local Masonic Lodge as been the alleged lodge of a member of this most foul ring of paedophiles.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 03:47:02 pm »
Actually there are 11 Lodges in Llandudno and many more over the rest of North Wales.
This is the Web site of the North Wales Provincial Grand Lodge and there is lots of information, so as you see there are no great secrets.   

http://www.nwmasons.org/index.html

The PGL is subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act and therefore cannot publish names of all individuals.

There are also other "Lodges" that follow on from the Craft Lodges but Membership of these require Membership of a Craft Lodge.   If you Google Freemasonry, or Secret Society or similar words you will discover that there are over 2000 Organisations and Societies around the World, America being the greatest contributor to such groups.   They even have Junior organisations for the kids!    ;)

Within Llandudno there are also lots of folk who have been initiated into Freemasonry but for one reason or another have given it up.  Often these are the ones who sometimes choose to be critical of Freemasonry and Freemasons. :twoface:
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero