Author Topic: Llandudno Hospitality Association  (Read 2462 times)

Offline dingo20

Llandudno Hospitality Association
« on: May 17, 2013, 12:26:41 pm »
Has anyone heard of the Llandudno Hospitality Association, The Access Business Group or The Llandudno Business Forum? I'm keen to join a business organisation to get a bit of networking going and share ideas, options etc with other business owners. I've googled Llandudno and business forums with out much success. Any ideas will be very gratefully received. Thanks in advance

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Llandudno Hospitality Association
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:35:05 pm »
Somewhat oddly, none of the organisations you mention appear to have any Internet presence...  &shake&

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 03:10:01 pm »
The only one that I have had experience of is the first one. I think that I had better decline to comment----- draw a conclusion from that !!
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Cambrian

• Genealogy & Research team
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 03:10:48 pm »
I think the Llandudno Hospitality Association is the newer name for the old Llandudno Hotels and Restaurants Association.  The chairman is David Williams at the Ambassador Hotel. Not sure about the other two but the Business Forum may have something to do with Assembly Member, Janet Finch-Saunders.  I saw something in the paper that there was now a Chamber of Trade of which Coun Anne Yates is the secretary.

Offline Cambrian

• Genealogy & Research team
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 03:11:35 pm »
I think the Llandudno Hospitality Association is the newer name for the old Llandudno Hotels and Restaurants Association.  The chairman is David Williams at the Ambassador Hotel. Not sure about the other two but the Business Forum may have something to do with Assembly Member, Janet Finch-Saunders.  I saw something in the paper that there was now a Chamber of Trade of which Coun Anne Yates is the secretary.