Author Topic: Bruckshaws  (Read 7397 times)

Offline tonyf

Re: Bruckshaws
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »
 :(Reference the twins living in the Ffordd Penryn flats 50/60s. The only twins I remember were the Jones twins Susan and Kathleen sisters to Joey (Liverpool and Wales) and Frankie. I lived next door. If these are the twins in question I am very sorry to hear of the death of one of them as we were a very close knit bunch of 'Flats kids'. I take it their Mam was a Bruckshaw? Mr Jones always reminded me of Elvis and last I saw of him late 70s was as a hospital porter. Happy days Z**

Offline Cambrian

• Genealogy & Research team
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 08:29:57 pm »
The Jones' moved to Ffordd Las.  Sadly Harry and and his wife died a few years ago but Frank still lives there.
The Bruckshaw twins lived in Ffordd Penrhyn much later than the 50s/60s and Mrs Jones was not a Bruckshaw.

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 10:27:32 pm »
As Cambrian has said already Tonyf it's a different family.   Harry Jones was a great guy and we used to spend some time fishing on Squatters Rock near your old place on the gunsite in the 70's.

Offline suepp

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 02:27:33 pm »
I remember Vera and Valerie from Council Street in the early 1960's, the Jones twins from Fordd Penrhyn were a little older I think,