Author Topic: Funny true stories  (Read 44581 times)

Yorkie

Re: Funny true stories
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2010, 06:13:57 pm »
I've seen the Kirby sign up there recently .  112 Abergele Road according to Google.   :)

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2010, 06:26:42 pm »
Out of the mouths of babes.

Myself and my lad were in Superdrug some years ago. My lad was around 3yrs old, he was holding my hand as we walked round the shop, I stopped to look a t the shampoos etc. Aiden let go of my hand and toddled across the aisle to an old lady (in her 70s) who was browsing the makeup counter. As I turned to call him he pulled on the old ladies arm.  She looked down at him smiling and said "yes?" he said "erm.......nat stuff is for mummies not granmas y'know" luckily she had a sense of humour.   _))*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2010, 01:21:11 am »
Wasted Reindeers

New York, Dec 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Researchers were left stunned when they found out that reindeer deliberately seek out magic mushroom to get high.

The researchers say the consumption of the mushrooms cause the animal to behave somewhat awkwardly during the winter. The scientists believe that the animal do that to get themselves warm for the winter.

The study was published in the journal, Pharmaceutical and it is sure generate a lot of debate. After consuming the mushroom, the animal are often observed making strange noises and staggering. The scientists even claimed that herdsmen did indeed drink the urine of these “high” reindeers to also get high.

The magic mushroom is contains psychotropic hallucinogens that affects the mental state when it is consumed. It might be strange but this is not the first time that an animal has consumed the magic mushroom.

Three goats earlier this year acted strangely at their barns. When the animals were examined by vets, it was found that they had consumed some magic mushrooms which caused them to behave that way. A search was conducted around the barn and it was found that there were magic mushrooms in the barn. They were then uprooted.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2011, 06:54:04 pm »
Ming Ming and Finlay

This is not a funny story, its an inspiring one.

Duck Teaches Disabled Boy To Walk

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2011, 11:22:00 pm »
I'm having trouble writing this for laughing  L0L

"A lady picked up several items at a supermarket. When she finally got up to the check out, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the check out girl got on the intercom and boomed out for the entire store to hear, ‘PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word 'Tampax' for ‘THUMBTACKS.’ In a business like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom: ‘DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU BANG IN WITH A HAMMER?’

_))* _))* _))*

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2011, 11:49:52 pm »
This is supposed to be the transcript of an actual radio conversation between a US naval ship and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. The Radio conversation was released by the Chief of Naval Operations on Oct. 10, 1995.

- Please change your direction 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

- Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to South to avoid a collision.

- This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

- No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

- THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!

- This is a lighthouse. Your call.    _))*

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2011, 12:42:35 am »
Take a look at this...an unsuccessful streaker.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuUzX6Oeuc

Its not a joke.... but it is hilarious......   and the laughter in the background makes it even better.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:44:33 am by Fester »
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2011, 07:00:17 am »
brilliant  _))*
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Trojan

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2011, 03:38:16 am »
brilliant  _))*

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.

Luckily I saw it before it was removed.  L0L
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:40:51 am by Trojan »

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2011, 06:12:01 pm »
Thats a shame, because there WAS no actual nudity,  nothing rude to see at all, or I would not have put it on here!
Totally hilarious......
Fester...

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2011, 10:20:08 pm »
aww I hate missing something  :'(

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2011, 11:04:58 pm »
Yeah you needed to see it for the full effect........but it was basically a guy who decided to run down from his hotel room to streak around a tennis court.

So his mate has him on film, he comes running down and doesn't realise that that the tennis court has a perspex door.... so he runs straight into it and bounces off!
He just picks himself up and runs (still naked) away to conceal his embarrassment.
Its not rude, and would be a brilliant clip for the telly.

Fester...

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2011, 11:46:04 pm »
Here you go Ang,

See if this works for you...  Massive thanks to our old friend Brum Bob for this, who I am trying valiantly to tempt back into the new Forum!

Streaker Fail - Tennis Court at Night

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:48:19 pm by Fester »
Fester...

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011, 01:43:10 pm »
 _))* _))* the muppet.............thats funny. Cheers Fester  :-*

Offline Trojan

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2011, 02:37:43 am »
Massive thanks to our old friend Brum Bob for this, who I am trying valiantly to tempt back into the new Forum!

Come back Zulu!