Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 558222 times)

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #1020 on: July 16, 2012, 05:11:34 pm »
  Hello White Rabbit.  Have you noticed that you have turned BROWN on the new Alice Trail?

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1021 on: July 16, 2012, 06:47:10 pm »
  Hello White Rabbit.  Have you noticed that you have turned BROWN on the new Alice Trail?

Probably be charred black just after November 5.      $walesflag$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1022 on: July 16, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »
Hi Mike, you spelled Haworth perfectly,  I used to live not five miles from it... a beautiful village, blighted by the one giant wind turbine.

However, I must insist that the windfarm technology is entirely unproven.
You see, when it is VERY windy, they have to be TURNED OFF.... when you would think they would be most used.

On days when there is NO wind, they need to USE electricity to make the blades turn to prevent them sagging.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1023 on: July 16, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »
One of these little ladies below is going to be mine in 2 weeks.............I would love the smaller one but I'm not really that bothered.  Jackapoos are a cross between Jack Russell which are hardy little dogs and Poodles so they don't moult....perfect!
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #1024 on: July 17, 2012, 01:59:53 pm »
Ahhhh Bless ! ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Blodyn

« Reply #1025 on: July 17, 2012, 05:37:27 pm »
Pendragon, those puppies look gorgeous!  Look forward to hearing about the progress of yours and the walks you'll be taking together. 

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1026 on: July 19, 2012, 05:56:22 pm »
Ah I can't wait to get the woofer up those mountains for a walk, might have to carry it for the first few months though  $walesflag$

I was in Spar today when a young girl came in to buy some tobacco, the lady on the counter asked if she had any ID and the girl pointed to a machine on the counter and said "I'll use that."  the young girl leaned over and placed her thumb in the machine and it verified her ID using fingerprint technology  :o what a good idea.  I think all pubs should use the same system....what do you think?

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1027 on: July 19, 2012, 06:26:46 pm »
The system is obviously voluntary so I can't see a problem with it. A sign of things to come maybe, as long as we don't get a spate of people cutting off the thumbs of their elders to get fags & booze!
Valar Morghulis

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1028 on: July 19, 2012, 11:48:51 pm »
I think Abu Hamza would struggle to get served in Spar if that technology has been adopted.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1029 on: July 24, 2012, 01:58:03 pm »
I know I keep banging on about it but no word of a lie nearly every time I look out of my window there's a seagull mugging a holiday maker in the High Street, I'm not exaggerating either!!  The gulls now wait opposite the Castle Hotel for people coming out of the Butchers or the ice cream shop.  Someone is going to get hurt and I hope they manage to make a claim to Conwy bloody Council for not bothering to do anything about them.  Makes you want to go out and acquire a 2.2.  :rage:

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #1030 on: July 24, 2012, 03:39:13 pm »
Just driven past the boating lake at West Shore and there were so many you could hardly see the grass.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1031 on: July 25, 2012, 06:58:13 pm »
I was watching the news earlier and heard the story of the 11 year old lad who got bored whilst out shopping in Manchester with his Mum and so he made his way to Manchester Airport and managed to evade Security guards, passport control and boarded a plane to Rome.  It was passengers on the plane that alerted the staff.  :o  Now I used to run away all the time as a kid but only to my Nains house.............hehe what on earth was he thinking.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1032 on: July 25, 2012, 07:20:52 pm »
That lad will go far!  ;D
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1033 on: July 30, 2012, 08:34:14 am »
Some photos of my new woofer  $good$  ;D Her name is JJ and she's absolutely adorable.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #1034 on: July 30, 2012, 08:53:03 am »
Very cute!  $good$