Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 557323 times)

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #990 on: May 22, 2012, 06:34:12 pm »
You mean visiting Cafe Nero, Fat Cat, Fountains etc.?  Purely in your capacity as a taste tester I assume!

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #991 on: May 22, 2012, 10:46:49 pm »
You mean visiting Cafe Nero, Fat Cat, Fountains etc.?  Purely in your capacity as a taste tester I assume!
Naturally!  :laugh:

Offline hollins

• Management board member

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #993 on: May 23, 2012, 08:45:38 pm »
Today, I was walking past the former school on Llwynon Road, Great Orme.... which I believe is now being used as a day centre for expelled and problematic children.
I see them getting dropped off and collected in taxis every day.  Not many of them though for such a large facility.

Anyhow, today, I saw 3 members of staff outside trying to reason with a surly and stroppy teenage girl.

The first thing that sprang to mind was, (apart from give her a clout, it did me no harm) was;

YOU'RE WASTING MY MONEY !!!
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Trojan

« Reply #994 on: May 23, 2012, 09:10:18 pm »
Today, I was walking past the former school on Llwynon Road, Great Orme.... which I believe is now being used as a day centre for expelled and problematic children.
I see them getting dropped off and collected in taxis every day.  Not many of them though for such a large facility.

Anyhow, today, I saw 3 members of staff outside trying to reason with a surly and stroppy teenage girl.

The first thing that sprang to mind was, (apart from give her a clout, it did me no harm) was;

YOU'RE WASTING MY MONEY !!!

Why......did you pay for her taxi Fester?  :laugh:

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #995 on: May 23, 2012, 09:12:45 pm »
Via my council tax yes,  and the three staff, and everything that goes with it!  :rage:
Fester...

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #996 on: May 25, 2012, 11:29:46 pm »
Well, I laughed...  ???

Offline pentan

« Reply #997 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:57 am »

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #998 on: June 04, 2012, 10:20:11 am »
Love that, I've always been a big fan of Athur Daley  $good$ I even have a Jaguar XJ6!  D)
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #999 on: June 05, 2012, 10:21:30 am »
Hehe  yes thats clever  :D
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1000 on: July 01, 2012, 03:53:54 pm »
A friend of mine is trying to raise money for a community transport bus for Conwy and so she organised an evening with a Medium in the Legion on Friday night.  It was worth a tenner just for the laugh, I kid you not this woman was dreadful and I mean utterly diabolical  :o 
She began by telling an over weight woman that she had wheat intolerance and went on to tell her that if she cut out bread and other wheat foods like lets say cake....the weight would fall off her...no sh*t Sherlock I could have told her that for nothing  _))* She asked one lad in the audience if he remembered playing the piano with the next door neighbours when he was a kid, to which he replied no as he was deaf! then she said no no you could hear when you were a child and he explained with the aid of a sign language friend of his he had been profoundly deaf since birth, looking slightly put out and probably a bit foolish she told him that he would have a severe throat infection after which his hearing would return...and get this she advised him to buy an eight piece drum kit  :laugh:  I couldn't look at my mate for laughing, things went from bad to worse when she turned to another girl in the audience and told her she was going to meet a fantastic man get married and have 2 children........the girl explained she was actually gay  L0L.  Another girl was told she wasn't happy in her present job but things would improve soon as she was changing career, shaking her head the girl replied she wasn't working as she had five small kids and her husband was the bread winner!!  Hehehe I was sat with Dorrinda Mcann and the medium told us we had been in conflict for 15 years.....I've only know her for 10.....she thought Dorrinda was my Mum!!  I noticed that when she was talking to people she was constantly smiling, nodding her head and saying yes which in turn makes you nod back so it looked on a couple of occasions she had hit lucky but the look of bewilderment on people faces clearly showed that yet again she was way off.  I think I can safely say the only spirit that entered her body that night was gin or possibly vodka  L0L.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1001 on: July 01, 2012, 05:39:51 pm »
Brilliant! Would have made a great tv programme! Anyway forget mediums, go for a large!  ;D
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1002 on: July 01, 2012, 07:19:51 pm »
Brings to mind the episode of Phoenix Nights with a medium of similar capabilities.
Valar Morghulis

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1003 on: July 01, 2012, 10:06:01 pm »
I have been laughing out loud Angie, because I have seen these charletons make fools of themselves before.

That most famous medium Derek Acorah (before being exposed as a complete fraud) was doing a Haunted Towns show for Living TV in Halifax.
Well, I lived there at the time so tuned in to watch out of interest.

He insisted that he was 'drawn' to a house... and the camera crew followed him in.
A redoubtable old lass was quizzed to death by an increasingly embarrassed Acorah, who got everything entirely wrong.

Acorah - ''You hear a lot of noises from the kitchen area''    - Old Lady - No, not at all.

Acorah - 'You had a son, name began with 'J' I think''    - Old Lady 'No, never had any children'

Acorah -  'Ahh, I think its your husband perhaps''   - Old Lady  ''No, I've never been married''

Acorah, (perspiring by now) - There is an animal, A dog I think, you lost him years ago... but his spirit is still here in the house'

Old lady, (indignant by now)  - 'I hate dogs, smelly things..... and I've never been allowed pets at this house''

It was just priceless,  they cut to the adverts and it was never mentioned again.... utterly hilarious.
Fester...

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1004 on: July 03, 2012, 01:00:43 pm »
 I have to say DaveR what an excellent job your friend Jason did at my 'lil Sisters wedding this weekend.  He was brilliant, patient [he'll know what i mean] and funny. Thanks for recommending him I will without doubt recommend him to all my friends.......what a nice guy  :D  $good$  he's a member on here but can't remember his tag  :roll: