Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 559924 times)

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2011, 12:09:03 am »
had a gin and tonic tonight for the first time in ages and it took me back to my younger days when me and my mates used to finish our drinking sessions getting off our heads on it. how about you.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #616 on: November 25, 2011, 12:37:56 am »
I will never in my life drink Cider again having sampled real Scrumpy when I lived in Somerset years ago.  We used to share a bottle of  Merrydown Cider when we were kids on Pen beach but once I had tasted and suffered after the Scrumpy in Minehead I could never bring myself to drink Cider again.  The only time I've drank Gin and Tonic was when my friend Cathy used to make them at Xmas in a tall glass with loads of ice and fresh lemon.
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #617 on: November 25, 2011, 08:20:52 am »
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/coverups-mainmenu-65/52568-yet-another-blatant-cover-up-of-the-outrageous-and-brutal-treatment-of-a-wheelchair-protestor-by-the-deeply-corrupt-british-police

This is outrageous, has the news reader lost the plot? Fair play to Jody McIntyre for fending his corner.
David Icke has some interesting views:

"Princess Diana and JFK were both ritually assassinated. The Earth is hollow, and secretly ruled by the Secret Reptilian Brotherhood from Alpha Draconis (or was it the Fourth Dimension?), who regularly practice ritual Satanic murder and child molestation. Francis Bacon was Shakespeare; Jesus Christ never existed; Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are shapeshifters who assert world control through a vast international banking network. "

:laugh:

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #618 on: November 25, 2011, 08:36:15 am »
had a gin and tonic tonight for the first time in ages and it took me back to my younger days when me and my mates used to finish our drinking sessions getting off our heads on it. how about you.

G&T used to be my tipple too Snowcap, or a nice glass of red, but alas I had to turn TT when any booze began to disagree with the arthritis pills ! I can manage a shandy these days, but I would dearly love a G&T !
Any Cider gives me a thick head, but I remember going swimming in a very weedy lake after drinking homemade beetroot wine. Never before and never since !!!
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #619 on: November 25, 2011, 09:07:15 am »
I remember when I was in the RAF in North Devon that one tipple we enjoyed was Guiness and Scrumpy!  A sort of poor mans Black Velvet!   Z**

We used to ensure that on a Thursday we still had two shillings in our pockets as that would buy 3 pints of Scrumpy in the evening and that was enough to make anyone merry!  It was the real stuff with all sorts of stuff floating in it.   8 pence a pint in old money - those were the days!   ZXZ

Now, like Nemesis, I am all but teetotal but will have the very occasional glass of red with a meal.
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #620 on: November 25, 2011, 09:10:20 am »
David Icke has some interesting views:

"Princess Diana and JFK were both ritually assassinated. The Earth is hollow, and secretly ruled by the Secret Reptilian Brotherhood from Alpha Draconis (or was it the Fourth Dimension?), who regularly practice ritual Satanic murder and child molestation. Francis Bacon was Shakespeare; Jesus Christ never existed; Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are shapeshifters who assert world control through a vast international banking network. "

I didn't know all that :laugh: , but now we know who to blame for the banking crisis! L0L
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #621 on: November 25, 2011, 10:36:10 am »
He does have some far out views I'll agree.  He believes in the Illuminati a secret organisation that includes all presidents, prime ministers and people in power they rule the world and drain it of all resources and money to line their own nests now that's not too far from the truth.  In Yale University in America there is a building in the middle of the campus that only the selected few (while at Yale) get initiated into ALL those in the society go on to be world leaders and police chiefs and CEOs of global companies.  How do the society members know what those students invited in will go on to be powerful men if there wasn't some sort of prior knowledge or dark forces at work?
Look up Skull and Bones society.

http://www.skullandcrossbones.org/articles/skullandbones.htm

Something is going on..........

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #622 on: November 25, 2011, 10:54:37 am »
So a Prime Minister like John Major was involved in the Illuminati ? He grew up in a slum in Brixton. Maggie Thatcher - born above a grocers shop in Grantham?

And people that go to Yale end up getting great jobs? It's one of the world's leading universities, of course they will! You don't get in there unless you are pretty smart and rich anyway.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #623 on: November 25, 2011, 10:57:46 am »
No I can't really see John Major as Illuminati lol but at the end of the day these people are just puppets DaveR.  When the establishment is done with parading them round they are discredited in some way or ousted out of office.

That's made me giggle DaveR.........John Major lol

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #624 on: November 25, 2011, 10:59:58 am »

So is it the case then that the voting system is rigged to allow the Illuminati to get whoever they want as PM?

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #625 on: November 25, 2011, 11:07:18 am »
Well yes, how do you think Obama got in.  The American hierarchy will do anything to make it look like they're not racist.  Did you know that all American Presidents are related in some way?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Some are even related to our Royal Family..........it's all to do with blood lines that's why they have always throughout the ages interbred.

Offline Welshmunchkin

• Peace can only be achieved by understanding
« Reply #626 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:42 am »
I've been reading the comments regarding David Icke, Illuminati, etc with interst. I am familiar with the writings of David Icke, and other so called conspiracy theorists who refuse to accept the world view of events as they are presented to the general public.
Firstly, I feel that we should follow our intuition, in that, in ANY situation, if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. On this basis, and in spite of what anyone is officially telling me, I have always believed that Princess Diana was murdered, she was a loose cannon that was becoming an embarrasment to the establishment. Although not a fan myself, she was very popular with the general public,and was becoming, as she got older, influential with her more controvertial causes.She was also in a relationship with a Muslim,not an ideal situation for the mother of the future King of England. I also believe JFK was assasinated, so much evidence available for this. And 9/11 ? I feel the powers that be insult my intelligence with their explanations of what happened that day.In Kenndys time,at the time of the Cuban missile crisis, there was a plan to bomb a town in America and blame it on the Cubans, to get the public on side to start a war with Cuba. Apparently Kennedy veetoed this, saying it was a step too far. Do we really believe political leaders are not capable of this? War is fought for money and power, and since 9/11 billions have been made from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, to say nothing of the controls placed on people, allegedly to prevent terrorism. Facebook is sold to the masses as a great way of networking, sharing photos, etc. People should question what is happening behind the scenes, and why they need to run facial recognition programmes,etc. Most computer users are like me, very little knowledge about the computer except for email. information and shopping. There is so much more! People are distracted by television, and inane programmes like X Factor, soaps, reality tv, etc. It is feasts and circuses while Rome burns.
As for David Icke? His views I agree, are well outside the norm, but he is not the only one who thinks that way, there are many people who question our view of reality.Many believe we are becoming more spiritually aware, and are beginning to question the accepted world view.
Shape shifting? In view of the fact that everything in our reality is composed of molecules, and with greater knowledge of quantum physics, is this really an impossibility? Incidents of shape shifting have been found in ancient manuscripts, it would appear the Egyptians and the Mayans were familiar with this concept. It was not invented by Hollywood, the X Files or the Twighlight Zone!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.  --Stephen Hawking

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know - it's me!    --John G. Miller

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #627 on: November 25, 2011, 12:45:21 pm »
Welshmunchkin I totally agree with your comments.  I have never believed that Princess Diana died in an accident I have always believed she was murdered the verdict from the inquest was "Unlawful Killing" 'Strangest of all was the media coverage of the verdict. Inquest evidence showed conclusively that the crash was caused by an unidentified white Fiat Uno and several unidentified motorcycles, vehicles that were certainly not paparazzi, because uncontested police evidence confirmed that the paparazzi were nowhere near the tunnel at the time of the crash.

The jury understood this, bringing in a verdict of “unlawful killing” by unidentified “following vehicles”; yet within seconds, the BBC was misreporting that the jury had blamed the paparazzi, and the rest of the media meekly followed suit. Which is why – three years on – barely anyone realises what the jury’s troubling verdict really was.'

Princess Diana lodged a letter with her solicitor months before her demise.  This letter was handed over to the chief of police after the accident but was never disclosed in court....Why?  A judge in France now want's to know why too,  no doubt he'll have a heatr attack before the truth comes out!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-503489/My-husband-planning-accident-car-Dianas-sensational-letter-revealed-full.html.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #628 on: November 25, 2011, 01:31:29 pm »
There are many easier ways to kill than that, too much would have been left to chance, for instance how could they know that she would not have a seatbelt on? 
As for the Illuminati, they would not involve prime ministers etc otherwise they would have to dispose of them when they leave office. Somehow I can't imagine Gordon Brown in the Illuminati  L0L

'JFK was assassinated, so much evidence available for this'

no doubt there, a bullet hole for starters!  :laugh:
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #629 on: November 25, 2011, 01:47:09 pm »
Where to start...? &shake& All this nonsense about Diana being murdered was originally cooked up by her father in law, Mohammed Fayed, a guy who is crackers. I urge you to read Tom Bower's biography of him to understand what sort of a person he really is.

If you recall, a far, far greater royal scandal occurred back in the 1930s when King Edward VIII abdicated the throne in order to go and live in the Bahamas with Wallis Simpson, an American Divorcee - something that was truly shocking in those less enlightened days.

They both lived to a ripe old age...did the Illuminati's reach not extend as far as the Bahamas?  :twoface: