Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 552786 times)

Offline Ian

• Administrator
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #525 on: September 26, 2011, 08:12:09 pm »
 {}{} X:(( :cyclist40:

Many happy reruns...
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #526 on: September 27, 2011, 01:52:20 am »
{}{} X:(( :cyclist40:

Many happy reruns...

Reruns? Does she watch BBC?  8)

Offline Trojan

« Reply #527 on: September 27, 2011, 01:53:17 am »
Happy 21st Pen.  8)

_))++ :__)+ +}}{--

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #528 on: September 27, 2011, 10:22:17 am »
Thanks very much for by Birthday wishes.......your all very kind.   :-* :-*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #529 on: September 27, 2011, 11:35:08 am »
Very belated ( Sorry) Birthday Wishes
Nem
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Quiggs

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #530 on: September 27, 2011, 02:34:23 pm »
Please include my Best Wishes,' Happy Birthday '  :-*
Dictum Meum Pactum

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #531 on: September 27, 2011, 05:48:15 pm »
belated birthday wishes pendragon, another one under the belt,
 thanks for the enquiry blodyn she is home now and just about getting used to being waited on hand and sore foot

Offline hollins

• Management board member
« Reply #532 on: October 01, 2011, 07:30:00 am »
Gorgeous sunrise this morning. I hope you are not still in that Chinese restaurant DaveR!

Offline Blodyn

« Reply #533 on: October 02, 2011, 04:16:13 pm »
Fester, I'm sorry not to have seen you when I called in to your Emporium yesterday.  However it was a great pleasure to meet Mrs. Fester. 

Hollins, that's a lovely photo - very dramatic. 

Snowcap, I'm glad to hear that Mrs. Snowcap is home and being well looked after! 

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #534 on: October 02, 2011, 09:09:50 pm »
its been just over a week now and I'm thinking of convalescence when she gets back on both feet again, not for her but for me, ill be kn....erd at this rate

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #535 on: October 05, 2011, 09:19:09 am »
Yet another monumental waste of tax payers money has been bought to the fore this week this time it's the Trading Standards Dept.  Five years ago they raided various pubs in and around Conwy including my own in a bid to route out premises showing premiership football games not broadcast by Sky Sports.  They even confiscated equipment in some cases!!  A fierce legal battle ensued with Licensees in the area having to attend numerous court cases.  Well after five years of costly legal fees etc the Council and Sky have lost their battle.  I should think so too Sky has monopolised the broadcast and viewing of football games for long enough.  When you think the cost of Sky Sports in the Albion in 2004 was £750.00 a month (and that's fact) compared to the satellite cost of £250.00 a year and that's fact too, it's no wonder that myself and others rushed to get the equipment installed.  I was even told on one occasion that my Personal License could be revoked for showing football broadcast from anyone else but Sky....how the hell can that be right.

http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/Karen-Murphy-wins-European-case-against-Premier-League/?

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #536 on: October 06, 2011, 09:21:16 am »
Kevin Webster aka Michael Le Vell

I agree that all abusers should be brought to justice and consequently go to jail.  Is it right though that people accused of such allegations should make headline news.  What if the allegations are wrong? (I'm not saying they are) this kind of offence will stay with you for the rest of your life true or not.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3855789/Corrie-Kevin-in-child-abuse-arrest.html

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #537 on: October 07, 2011, 03:21:22 pm »
A friends photo on Facebook.......hilarious  _))*

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2011, 10:51:41 am »
Following recent events involving vandalism and criminal damage a few of the residents on our street and the next have decided to set up a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme.  Is there an official way to set this up? I suppose I'll have to start wearing the tweed skirt and cardigan and become a curtain twitcher now.  Does this mean I can now carry a gun?  :o  :twoface:
To be serious I think it's a good plan of action.  Is anyone on the forum part of the NW scheme?
I think the council have fixed the CCTV camera at the end of the road but then I only say that because I saw a CCTV van and a guy up the pole the other day.  You watch I bet he was only there to check if it really was broken  and naff all has been done.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #539 on: October 11, 2011, 10:59:22 am »
Is there not a Neighbourhood Watch Office in Market Street, behind the Town Hall Car Park?
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero