Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 560239 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2011, 02:01:03 am »
It meant having to become accustomed to the less appealing traits of her husband, for whom modesty never came easy. One such was his habit of winding down the windows of his Rolls-Royce as he drove around Bournemouth to serenade passers-by to his own songs blaring from the car’s stereo.  :laugh:

The article states he's from Bermondsey, however he's actually from Rotherhithe.

Offline Llechwedd

• Sixer
« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:52 pm »
I'm sure I read recently that he had just died?

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2011, 01:01:19 pm »
It was his wife who was reported recently as having died.

updated at 10:30 AM on 24th May 2011

Max Bygraves is being comforted by friends following the death of the wife who has been at his side for almost 70 years.
Mother-of-three Blossom Murray, 88, who had been suffering from a long-term chest complaint, passed away in Australia.
The couple moved to Queensland from Bournemouth three years ago in the hope
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2011, 02:34:11 pm »
Found this on a classic car forum, seems useful!  ;D

A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2011, 04:53:44 pm »
It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3kg. The length of a penis is three times the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster then a man's. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. A woman has read this entire post. The man is still looking at his thumb. Re-post if this made you smile.    :D
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Trojan

« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2011, 05:43:52 pm »
Re-post if this made you smile.    :D

:D

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #411 on: July 03, 2011, 03:17:47 pm »
The man is still looking at his thumb. Re-post if this made you smile.    :D
yep made me giggle  ;D
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #412 on: July 03, 2011, 04:11:43 pm »
 _))* _))* _))*
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2011, 10:54:42 am »
Does anyone know of a little dog that needs re homing?  Not bothered what breed cross or mongrel, just small and friendly and likes going for walks. 

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2011, 08:43:10 pm »
Well my favourite time of year is fast approaching the weather is fine, evenings are long, beautiful views in every direction but this is not the best event about to happen.....no.....it's the time of year that OH goes to the Grand Prix with the lads  <:<:<:<

Thursday early hours till Monday night.......Wuuhey.   $happy$

Peace and quiet for 4 days.  No moaning, no snoring, no having to watch another repeat of bloody Rambo or Predator.  No having to explain time and time again that what he's looking for is where I said it was because I put it there earlier!

He's done my head in for the last week going on about it.  The "Grand Prix lads weekend" to OH is like a military mission, food lists, packing his stuff, shopping, he's been to town today to get some new sunglasses, I'm soooo glad I won't be there while he's wearing them  :roll:  He's also come back with the most hideous pair of shorts you've ever seen in your life, what is it with blokes and shorts? Why do they always buy dreadful ones with mad colourful  patterns on?? Well not a problem either because while he's off with the lads watching a racing car noisily speed round and round the same circuit for hours on end wearing his terminator shades and god awful shorts, I shall be sunning myself on the Quay or sat in my mates garden...............can't wait  ;D

Offline Trojan

« Reply #415 on: July 05, 2011, 09:41:03 am »
 :laugh:

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #416 on: July 06, 2011, 09:23:27 am »
Geocaching, seems like a harmless pastime, but.....

'It was a normal busy Friday morning in the small West Yorkshire market town of Wetherby when someone working in a café spotted a man acting a bit suspiciously on the street.

He appeared to have a small plastic box in his hand and after fiddling with the container he bent down and hid it under a flower box standing on the pavement. He then walked off, talking to somebody on his phone.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-14039229
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2011, 10:24:31 am »
Always struck me as a bit pointless !
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:57 pm »
I went to Blackpool yesterday with my mate to pick up his all singing all dancing new Tv and home cinema kit.  He tried to buy it locally first and looked everywhere for a good deal  to no avail.  He searched on the internet and found a firm called "Beyond Tv" which had the system he wanted, the company is run by a really nice guy called David and surprisingly it's not a huge company either, he has a unit and one shop in Blackpool.  My mate saved £800 on the price quoted by Comet in Llandudno, if Dave in Blackpool can offer such deals it's no wonder people buy from further afield and large chains are closing is it?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2011, 11:22:33 pm »
Nicked this from Oscar's blog, makes a change from him nicking my photos.  :laugh: