Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 553133 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2011, 07:14:47 am »
I'll be aboard next month for a sailing to the Gulf Coast. I think I'll e-mail Oscar - maybe we can pick him up in Miami.  D)

Don't forget to stock up on Steaks.  8)

Offline Trojan

« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2011, 08:39:12 pm »
I'll be aboard next month for a sailing to the Gulf Coast. I think I'll e-mail Oscar - maybe we can pick him up in Miami.  D)

Don't forget to stock up on Steaks.  8)

Yep, we sure as hell will pardner.  $dins$

Offline hollins

• Management board member
« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:56 am »
It was an unusually quiet day on the forum yesterday but the elves have been busy in the night putting on the most interesting photos from the past. I have so enjoyed looking at them all this morning.
Thanks to all concerned.
I knew nothing of all those events on the promenade.
What a sad thing that they no longer take place.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2011, 09:40:23 am »
Waffagolf has done a tremendous job uploading his photos, they are fascinating. $good$ I'm sure he has many more to share and I'm looking forward to seeing them.  $thanx$

Offline Trojan

« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2011, 05:47:56 pm »
Waffagolf has done a tremendous job uploading his photos, they are fascinating. $good$ I'm sure he has many more to share and I'm looking forward to seeing them.  $thanx$

Yes, I agree.  $cool$

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #395 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:12 am »
Having had a good old root around Facebook, I am beginning to think that the intelligence of our Councillors is indirectly proportional to the number of "friends" they consider they have!   L0L

Search a few names and see what you think! 
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #396 on: June 27, 2011, 11:28:40 am »
Oscar has the cutest picture of a baby porcupine on his blog.  I want one  ;D

Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #397 on: June 27, 2011, 01:34:54 pm »
Tattoos have always fascinated me.   Some people can have them to excess which I don't find attractive at all but others have a few really smart ones which can look excellent.   I have one but to be honest I'm a real wimp when it comes to pain so won't be having another.
I remember my Cousin Blane phoning me and saying he was going to do a unique tattoo of a full English breakfast on Dane Gilbys head.  He asked if the filming could be done at the Albion and of course I agreed.    It was excellent publicity for the pub as we had Sky, Routers and a television camera present.   Below is the video taken of Blane tattooing  a full English breakfast on Dane Gilbys head in the Albion. 

Nutter Tattoos Cooked Breakfast On His Head!

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #398 on: June 27, 2011, 03:20:30 pm »
On my way to the shops this afternoon and noticed that St Marys clock face is missing the fingers.  Must be time for the maintenance.  I'll have to go back to St Agnes and see if they have done anything there yet.

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #399 on: June 27, 2011, 05:52:52 pm »
Oscar has the cutest picture of a baby porcupine on his blog.  I want one  ;D

Me too-- Bless!
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2011, 07:38:26 pm »
Speaking of Oscar, I had a little chuckle when I passed this restaurant in Chester today. Had a peek through the window in case Trojan was gnawing on a steak inside.  :laugh:

Offline Trojan

« Reply #401 on: June 30, 2011, 01:21:18 am »
Catch me if you can!  :D

Offline Trojan

« Reply #402 on: June 30, 2011, 01:22:14 am »
 :P

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #403 on: June 30, 2011, 08:26:48 am »
 :laugh:

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #404 on: June 30, 2011, 10:21:35 pm »
I was recently talking to a Friend of the Forum and he was asking me if Max 'I wanna tell you a story' Bygraves was still alive. Well, I took a look and yes, he is. At 88 years old, he's now living in Queensland, Australia, and is sadly suffering from Alzheimers. A close friend of his in Australia, Russell Roylance, a former New South Wales theatre manager, says: ‘He’s a permanent resident in a retirement home, suffering from second-stage dementia, meaning he’s in a pretty poor way mentally.' ‘He has to have a full-time carer, so you can imagine how unwell he is. There are moments when he is lucid, but then it slips away again.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2001870/Scores-affairs-love-children-wife-ALWAYS-forgave-Max-Bygraves.html#ixzz1QnSDTgy6