Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 552823 times)

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2011, 11:27:53 pm »
Would love to stay but I'm afraid nothing comes before me and Jason Statham.......... see you tomorrow  :-*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2011, 09:45:26 am »
Does anybody know how you get to the Cefn Maen Amor cairn in Henryd, I've tried looking it up on the web but can't find directions?  You watch I bet there's not one  :roll:

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2011, 10:30:56 am »
You just follow the footpath from either of the minor roads shown on the map on halfway down this page:
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=3112
You'll need to zoom the map out to see the two roads in relation to where Henryd is.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #363 on: June 03, 2011, 11:25:35 am »
I was eating a packet of Love Hearts and came across this one.  When I was a kid they used to have things like Be Mine and True Love written on them,  I hope this wasn't one sneaked in by Mystic Meg.  Seems a bit of an omen  :o

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2011, 01:19:59 pm »
Granny P (Perkins) was a character on the Archers some years ago.

(I just knew that would be of interest!!!!).

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #365 on: June 03, 2011, 10:54:47 pm »
Someone recently was asking about the old records from Christ Church, and a suggestion was made by Blodyn I think, that they might be with what is now known as Gloddaeth United Church formerly the English Presbyterian Church on the corner of Chapel St and Gloddaeth St.

I was speaking this evening to Rev Neil Kirkham who is the minister at Gloddaeth United Church and he tells me that the records they received were deposited with the Archive in Lloyd Street ie the old Lloyd Street school.

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2011, 12:55:08 am »
Thanks, Stan.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2011, 07:46:43 am »
Seen in Motril, Spain.  This man gets everywhere!
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline catlover

« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2011, 12:25:42 pm »
its great to see up to date photos of Llandudno. I dont live there but have been visiting for years. I really appreciate seeing any new and arty pics of the area, particularly Sunshine Cafe, and Haulfre Gardens. Hint hint!!   $good$ I only get to visit once a year.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #369 on: June 09, 2011, 08:34:56 pm »
D'you know it makes me so cross.  Just been on Oscars now and again he's had to delete posts.  How can they say in this country we have freedom of speech when blogs like Oscars run the risk of being shut down the minute we speak out about issues concerning those who run rough shod over all of us.  Whether you like Oscar or not the comments come from the public, usually under the alias of anonymous but never the less the general public.  For 4 years now we have all read and contributed to his blog whether it be in a positive or negative way.  I for one have gained a lot of knowledge from his blog.  They obviously have a lot to hide if this is their attitude.  I am an out spoken person as everybody knows, my Dad says I cut off my nose to spite my face and I will never change, much to my determent at times but I won't change not for anyone!! Oscars blog is a way for everybody who posts to vent their distaste at the powers that be and those who take the p*ss out of all of us  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #370 on: June 09, 2011, 08:53:56 pm »
Pen---I'd better get over quick and have a look at it, I've hardly ever bothered---seems as if I'm missing something

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #371 on: June 09, 2011, 08:58:25 pm »
I've said this before...Oscar makes a rod for his own back by allowing the abusive anonymous comments - why allow them through? All it does is enable critics of his blog to say that it is out of control etc.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #372 on: June 09, 2011, 09:06:34 pm »
I agree some of them are complete drivel and I don't know why he doesn't ignore them either.  I don't think it's those posts that he's had to delete though.  "Dark forces" wouldn't be bothered about those ones would they?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #373 on: June 09, 2011, 09:16:36 pm »
To be honest, I don't know which ones have been deleted? Skimming through, it looks as though it was the one alleging that local police were trying to access his email account? But all the malicious posts just give ammunition to his critics.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #374 on: June 09, 2011, 09:27:27 pm »
Dave you have a good memory, I didn't know which ones had been deleted.  I thought maybe E-Thugs lol   ;)  Someone tried to access his account maybe not the Police mind.