Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 552686 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2011, 02:28:34 am »
Well, it's 18:30hrs PST here, so 02:30GMT on SUNDAY and I can see that mull is logged in to the forum. But is he still alive?  8)

Offline Trojan

« Reply #346 on: May 22, 2011, 03:01:16 am »
Paddy's just posted - he's alive and well!!!  D)

Offline Paddy

« Reply #347 on: May 22, 2011, 03:31:16 am »
Paddy's just posted - he's alive and well!!!  D)

Yippee! Is it just you and I Trojan or are there other survivors/taxi customers?

Offline Trojan

« Reply #348 on: May 22, 2011, 06:17:48 am »
Happy Birthday Dave.  +}}{--

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2011, 08:40:43 am »
Happy Birthday Dave.  +}}{--
Cheers, mate, we all survived! I wonder what excuse Harold Camping has got now?

http://www.wecanknow.com/

"WE CAN KNOW from the Bible alone that the date of the rapture of believers will take place on May 21, 2011 and that God will destroy this world on October 21, 2011. Please take your time and browse through the teachings of Harold Camping, President of Family Radio. Learn about the Biblical Timeline of History, the correct method of Bible interpretation, the End of the Church Age and God's command to believers that they must depart out of the churches. Study the proofs that God has so graciously given in His Word showing us that these dates are 100% accurate and beyond dispute."

I think they've been disputed now....  :-X

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #350 on: May 22, 2011, 02:16:11 pm »
Happy Birthday Dave, try not to let Fester lead you astray.....................yeah right,  have a good one Matey  :-* :-* :-*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #351 on: May 22, 2011, 02:59:15 pm »
Happy Birthday Dave, try not to let Fester lead you astray.....................yeah right,  have a good one Matey  :-* :-* :-*
Thanks, Miss P!  :) Some would say I lead him astray....  :P

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #352 on: May 22, 2011, 03:58:26 pm »
and some most are probably right  ;D

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #353 on: May 22, 2011, 04:10:34 pm »
First game of the pool season tonight playing against the Alex in Pen.  Hope we win or I'll never live it down.  Z**

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2011, 06:57:53 pm »
Sorting through stuff today for the boot sale on Saturday and came across these match boxes some are from the local area such as Ivorie's the bar that used to be under The Imperial in Llandudno, Alfredos Conwy and Hotel 70 degrees in Colwyn bay.  There's a carrier bag of matchboxes advertising different types of alcohol brands and beers and another of cigarettes and a box full of misc ones of hotels, trains and various other collections.  My favorites are the funny sayings and the "Love is" ones.  Its amazing the stuff I've collected over the years but it's time to clear the decks now.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2011, 07:01:16 pm »
At o0ne time I had hundreds of old beer mats, I framed the best ones and displayed them in the Albion, they were sold ages ago.  This large Babycham one was a favorite I held on to.

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #356 on: May 23, 2011, 10:01:23 pm »
First game of the pool season tonight playing against the Alex in Pen.  Hope we win or I'll never live it down.  Z**

How did you get on?

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #357 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:04 pm »
Ah.........we lost.  Mark my friend and unfortunately the landlord of the Alex Pen will take the mik now big time, as I would have had the tables been turned.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2011, 07:46:52 pm »
I really enjoyed myself at the boot sale over the weekend.  It's always a bonus when you set up next to someone who's nice, my neighbour there is Kev.  Great fella with an excellent sense of humor, we had a proper laugh and banter was rife.  He was selling clocks, meercats and various other outdoor items.  Little did I know that Mark (Alex) had bought a present for Gez when I disappeared to get a coffee.  Who did he buy it off.............you guessed Kev!  I shall be having words with him Saturday  ;D  I hate not having the last laugh.  Good though isn't it.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2011, 07:53:44 pm »
 :laugh: