Author Topic: The 3 Towns Arms  (Read 250419 times)

Offline Mikethewatch

Re: The 3 Towns Arms
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2011, 07:40:17 pm »
I think said 'homie' has seen his A***  and left the room !

Orme Vixen

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2011, 07:46:08 pm »
How does one buy an 'ass hat' and what would it be used for? Is it a Yorkshire expression, maybe?  8)

From the "urban" dictionary yet another Americanism:  Seems it isn't from the Ridings.   :laugh:

One whose head is so far up their rear end it could pass for a hat; used to describe a person who is stubborn, cruel, or otherwise unpleasant to be around.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2011, 07:49:31 pm »
Well, the Forum is certainly educational.  ;D

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2011, 07:53:07 pm »
About 20, no 30 posts back (is'ent this a popular site) a member suggested that someone might not turn up because he washed his hair that night.  Well---thats one excuse the sender cannot ever use.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:35 pm »
How does one buy an 'ass hat' and what would it be used for? Is it a Yorkshire expression, maybe?  8)

From the "urban" dictionary yet another Americanism:  Seems it isn't from the Ridings.   :laugh:

One whose head is so far up their rear end it could pass for a hat; used to describe a person who is stubborn, cruel, or otherwise unpleasant to be around.

Do you think that this guy is an ass-hat?  Or just an A*** head?
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2011, 10:07:44 pm »
Bulgarian, (or whatever your name is...)

You say its not 'big and clever to go on 5 hour drinking binges'?  Spoken like a new-age evangelist who once had half a shandy and spewed on his Mum's curtains.
Well, I'm 15 stone and have 4 grade A A-levels.  Thats Big and Clever, surely?

There is only one thing better than a 5 hour drinking binge... and thats a SIX hour drinking binge... paid for by someone else!   Z** Z** Z**

Fester...

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2011, 10:19:13 pm »
FESTER = RATINGS

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2011, 10:23:16 pm »
DAVE.R FEARS OSCAR !
Fester...

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2011, 10:28:00 pm »
DAVE.R FEARS OSCAR !
You leave me no choice....but to reform the MEGAPOWERS:

WWF : The formation of the Mega Powers

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2011, 10:37:40 pm »
Utterly Fantastic... there was nothing like it before or since... OOOH YEAH, DIG IT !
Fester...

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2011, 10:39:40 pm »
I've just come back for a second, careful read of a post around ten back. It describes, I think, a group of forum members on a pub get together. I cannot figure this out, even on the second,third fifth time of reading. I can guess But one I cannot guess at. He (or she) is sat next to a greatgrandmother who isent bothered who knows that she started a family very young in life as did all her children. On the other side is another lady in leather and a bull whip (whatever that is). Who the hell is this white robed, burning cross man with an ashtray? Ive got a nasty feeling I know who was sitting there, but I never noticed an ashtray.   Mike   (By the way, I think that all this lot is a nonsense and if there is much more of it I wont be even bothered to read the forum)

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #266 on: April 15, 2011, 12:28:06 am »
Roumanian  I am sat here reading your drivel with utter contempt to be honest.  I like this forum and I have met some of the people you are having a dig at and you are having a dig!  I think it's bang out of order taking the p*ss out of Yorkie, regardless of what anyone say's he was a major contributor to this forum in many different threads so we all got used to him in one way or another.  Your having a go at Fester and then you have the neck to single certain people out including myself.  I can of course only imagine the make up of your  life but in my experience it goes like this.  Your probably a vertically challenged skinny little runt who doesn't "hassle women" 'cos he's actually frightened to death of them or thinking about it  you could be  one of those "Robin" shaped men who drinks real ale or did until they realized it made them nasty.   ?{}?

You can't have many friends either people would have seen through by now at your age.  If you'd been a customer in my pub you'd be the one hoofed out within half an hour, 'cos your a snide aren't you, one of those bite your ankle chiwawa types, kind of carbuncle on the A*** of society Muppet's. So in reality to be fair you are the one to be ridiculed.  

and don't be giving me any of this "your a lady, I don't hassle ladies" b*ll*cks either,  this is a clash of minds not gender.  In fact I will go as far as to say that if we do ever meet face to face I have absolutely no problem in you skulking off into a corner, but, if that doesn't sound like a plan to you I can always put a bag over my head and still tell you what I think.  Your call  ;D
If you find this post offensive, rude, indignant or a verbal attack on your character, I want you know this,  Good!  It was my intention, with bells on  :-*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:33:22 am by Ian »
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Paddy

« Reply #267 on: April 15, 2011, 12:45:46 am »
Bulgarian, (or whatever your name is...)

You say its not 'big and clever to go on 5 hour drinking binges'?  Spoken like a new-age evangelist who once had half a shandy and spewed on his Mum's curtains.
Well, I'm 15 stone and have 4 grade A A-levels.  Thats Big and Clever, surely?

There is only one thing better than a 5 hour drinking binge... and thats a SIX hour drinking binge... paid for by someone else!   Z** Z** Z**

I'm 15 stone (ish) too and I've got a degree. Do I win a six hour drinking binge paid for by Fester?

Offline Trojan

« Reply #268 on: April 15, 2011, 04:54:47 am »
Probably a right sh** head when he takes that nappy off.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2011, 06:34:23 am »
Utterly Fantastic... there was nothing like it before or since... OOOH YEAH, DIG IT !

Of course there was....King Kendo Nagasaki!  $yes$